Forgiveness at last.

TW: Swearing, crying, mentions of disowning of child

[Angst + Fluff] •~• [SMPEARTH / Takes place
                                    after 'Selfish,    that's what are.'

AU: Minecraft

    ▪︎ Word Goal: 1500
    ▪︎ !! CANON !!
This was requested.
            ~ Requested by: VelvetGirl2010 ~
  Thank you for requesting! :D

A/N: Hello, sorry to the person who requested this! Was meant to post this so long ago. So, so, so sorry. Anyway, enjoy! 😅

   ~  3rd person  ~

"Wisp...Tommy...?"

Both of their eyes locked onto the sound where the interruption came from. There stood Bitzel, Luke and Deo, all utterly shocked.  Their eyes were wide open and their experiences were wordless.

"Uhh-" Tommy stuttered

"What are you guys doing here?" Wisp asked nervously

"No, no, no!! None of this shit. You two come with me." He paused and turned to Bitzel and Deo, who still were stood there shocked. "You two just... stay out of this! Kay?" Luke shouted, then motioned for Wisp and Tommy to follow him. Both agreeing as angry Luke was not to be dealt with easily.

(-)

"Alright! You two are staying in here until you sort things out! Capishe." Luke shouted, shoved them both into the random room and slamming the door behind them.

"What?! Luke! I'm not staying in this room, and especially with a murderer!" Tommy screamed

"Oh I don't want to be in here with you either, so suck it up!" He groaned, they had no choice but to stay in here.

"Luke!!! Let us OUT of here!!"

/ - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - / - /

Wisp sighed as he looked around the room. It seemed that the walls were soundproof so no sound could get out, even better was that it was a strong material. The floor was a simple wooden design, dark oak if Wisp was correct. The roof was white, plain tiles. They looked moveable but it would be a two person job to get out through the roof.

Wisp glanced over at Tommy. He seemed fixed on his communicator, Wisp couldn't tell what he was doing but he knew that is was were near impossible to contact anyone in a room like this, even more to get any signal. Messages won't go through without a special tech device, a item your taught by a special universe to be able to make. Unfortunately, he did not have that information in this given moment.

He glanced at Tommy again, he was leaning into the corner just like how Wisp is. Tommy's back was facing him as he seemed to not want to give eye contact. Understandable.

Tommy sighed, scaring Wisp out of his trance. Tommy put down his communicator before facing Wisp, he quickly faced back to his corner even though he can feel Tommy's stares at him. He must of noticed Wisp staring.

"We're not going to get out of here if we don't make up, we both know that." Tommy spoke

Wisp hummed. "I'll apologize first, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Everything but not for some things, no offense." Tommy glared confusedly.

"I'm sorry for saying that stuff and for what I fucking did in the first place. I shouldn't of said those things to you."