~ Forever Ephemeral

~× TW: Violence, Death, Gore, description of blood, Major Character death, Swearing, Suicide, Rituals.

[ANGST] ~-~ [AngstTober Chapter]

  ▪︎ Word Goal: 2600
  ▪︎ !! NOT CANON !!

A/N: Heeyyy! Sooo this is kinda different chapter.  Which is fine cause I need to experiment. So sorry if its not angsty enough :[

Kinda Deo centric, but kinda not, but Deo doesn't get write about a lot in this book so yeahh.

Also their not actually brothers just like found family brothers. Because HOLY SHIT they call each other brothers a lot in this story. Like omg.

(PS: meant to come out on Halloween but there was kinda a storm here in England and my street lost power 😭)

             × 5/5 Business Bay ×

                         Enjoy!

                   ~ 3rd Person ~

Monday 09th October
                                    - < 10:34am >

As the freezing breeze flows across the snow covered land, a young adult treads through the Antartic, puffy snow. Stubbornly, he continued to push through the thick snow. Leading himself into the quiet forest. Even as the rough snow falls from above, ultimately making it difficult to walk through the forest. The young adult stops for a moment, unknowning collapsing into the deep snow. After gaining conscious of himself, he crawls slowly to a tree. Once done, he stabilised himself against the dark oak tree.

He was only wearing a plain, grey t-shirt, blue jeans, and a black jacket. The jacket hood went over his head, the only thing keeping snow from getting into his brown hair. He had a frown on his face and tears coming from his eyes - softly falling onto the snow.

Snow brushed his arm, some falling from the tree above. He sighed, he was helpless. Letting all the snow cover him, so he could become one of the dead.

His body tensed.

He screamed, cried, shouted and cried once more. This unusual behaviour made him feel like a child again. A mere child he once was. Though nothing but muffled came out.

Different voices filled his ear after a while, at least the best it could do. With all the snow covering him, he couldn't see out. Couldn't move either, the snow was his casket.

"W..at th- WILBUR!" He could barely make out a voice yelling, his eyes were now merely open. His vision was going dark, too fast almost.

"-ol... yo.. uru h.. is u..s ess. What Tommy?" Another voice, or was it the same voice? It came closer and closer, maybe it was above him, it was that loud.

"T...hre u..n fu- c..ng b- d..y th- e...e!"

"Wh..ah- t? Wh- M...ov-e fu- c..kig b-..ck. Cover your eyes, each one of you."

Movement happebed above him, if he was conscious enough he wouldn't cracked out himself. But his body didn't want to move.

"Deity! Please help!"

It was quiet now, pitch quiet. He thought the people went away, as though he's already dead. Is he dead? And this was his death bed for permanently, as much as the snow was too cold.

Until he felt hands, grabbing him out. Pulling his scrawny body out furiously. He was feeling deja vu but yet he could not recognise where from.

The touch was unpleasant, warmish. He barely saw a face, was it two faces? Darkness filled his vision, everything caused nausea.