Time will come, you'll see.

TW: Platonic Cuddling, Platonic use of 'I love you', Swearing

[Fluff - A bit of Angst] ~-~ [SMPEarth]
                        / [Takes place before  
                              'Forgiveness at 
                                    last' + 'selfish
                                         That's what
                                            you are.' ]

AU: Demon!Tommy, Fairy!Deo, Snake/Squid!Wisp, eldritch horror!Luke, Human!Bitzel

( Btw I'm not sexualising any of them. If anything Tommy's just acting gay around them as a joke. Like he usually do. ) + (This is basically a remake of a chapter.)

    ▪︎ Word Goal: 2000
    ▪︎ !! CANON !!

Enjoy!

~ 3rd Person ~

The shimmering, glorious moon rose over the horizon. Clear, Puffy clouds flow across the map as the light winds caress their skin. Burning stars glow the night skies, creating the calming atmosphere.

There were rows of Narcissus and black dahlias in front of them. The flowers were hidden by two different flowers, red roses and gladiolus. Above the 5 friends was a beautiful olive tree, surrounded by a few bees. Doves were gliding through the soft air. Fireflies were flying towards the falling sun.

It was a perfect night, Tommy decided. With 4 of the greatest friends he had, laying quiet and calmly watching stars besides him.

Tommy sighed calmly, looking besides him to see his right hand man. His best friend, protector, Justin Deo Time. He is sitting to the right of Tommy, so peacefully. So  much that Tommy admitted that he had never seen him this relaxed before.

'It must be because no wars are in process...'  Tommy thought.

TimeDeo, a feared man among the server, a man who swore to protect those who he's close to from anything. A man who thought Technoblade, and made it out alive against the warrior legend. A Herobrine desendant as well. The only thing giving it away is Deo's pure white eyes. His fairy wings was a result of being a fairy hybrid, something Hypixel took notice of.

Just beyond is Tommy's fake twin, his builder and comfort friend. Tommy calls him Lue, but his name is Lukas Orsomething. He is a blonde, just like Tommy himself. Although his pitch black eyes is a difference. The beautiful black eyes that he usually kept behind a blindfold.

'Quite sad for him to feel the need to keep them a secret...' Tommy thought.

He could see Lukes glitches slow down, a result of what Luke says is being relaxed. He is a eldritch horror, though he is caring person. Tommy always took note of him making sure everyone in the team and ally team was healed after the fight, before treating his own. Luke is laid on Deos lap as the clingy teenager he is. Something Tommy didn't want to admit was a similarity between them.

Tommy peeked over to his left side, as he is in the middle of the 5. To the left is his favourite farmer boy, his fighter friend. Bitzel, or Joshua as Hypixel knows him as. Tommy never found out his last name. Though when he scams the server with Bitzel, he finds himself not caring one bit. On his shoulder is Bitzels brown hair, a lighter shade than Deos and Wisps. He has brown eyes to match as well. His blue jacket is on as always, despite the suit being the bays theme and Tommy's complaining.