Peace before Chaos

TW: a little bit of swearing, platonic cuddling, 'PLATONIC'

[Fluff] ~-~ [SMPEarth]

    ▪︎ Word Goal: 1000
    ▪︎ !! CANON !!

A/N: This was from a deleted book of mine so I thought I post it on here whilst I'm busy making big chapters.

Enjoy! ^^

~ Tommy's  pov ~

I watched as the sun was gazing down, spreading light to the world as birds soar across the air. The breeze was light and steady, neither cold nor hot. The white, puffy clouds shifted through the air but never blocked path of the glaring sun.

I enjoyed days like this. Sure you may think I'm a dick who likes nothing but chaos and destruction. And that is true and some points...

But!

The thing I actually love most is peace.

Yep. You heard me.

Peace.✨

Although chaos is nice I love peace and hanging out with my fami- I mean friends more.

At this very moment I'm sitting on a bench in the bay while my friends were running around, chasing each other. Some may find this chaotic but I find this peace.

Not every day I get too see this. Well maybe with Wisp and Deo playful hatred to each other but not all four of them. Running about and having playful fights, whilst managing managing have fun.

I smiled at them, though they don't notice, and if they did I'll start swearing at them. It's what I do when someone catches me doing something 'wholesome' or 'nice'.

I closed my eyes at the sound of my friends laughing and giggling. I leaned against the armrest and put my head on it. It wasn't that comfortable but I don't care.

I can last if I got to see my dear fam- friends playing happily.

The sounds of my family become quieter and quieter as I fall more into slumber. Happiness surrounding me was lulling me into the peaceful mindset.

I was about to fall asleep but then someone started talking. It wasn't someone talking from the distance. No, no, it was someone talking loud and clear next to me.

"We really are chaotic, boss, aren't we?" A voice that belongs to the man Wispexe said to me.

He must off got too tired since his old age, he wasn't as old as Phil but he was still the oldest in the group.

I could tell he was talking to me since he calls me boss most of the time. But sometimes he calls me Theseus like Techno does.

'He must have picked it up from Techno in his time in Antarctica...'

I didn't open my eyes, I just acted like I was asleep. Surely my theater kid could act asleep. Surely.

"You asleep?!" He asked me, it worked!

"Geez- You can sleep through this, Thes? Wow- Hey guys!" He shouted, oh no. Is he going to fucking bring those fuckers over here??

I didn't want their love and cuddling! Well... maybe.. no! I don't. Cuddling is fucking weird and I don't want it.

'You sure crime boy?'

'This boi straight up lying! 🙄'

'Maybe we could murder them all so no physical affection.'

'F in chat for this bad ass lying rn'

I groaned quietly, these fuckers of voices. By the time my mopping session was done, I heard the others come near.

They must of come in the time I was lyin- no, telling the truth to myself!

I didn't really hear much from then on though I did feel some people's arms around me.

'I- These fuckers.' I thought

Mmm, I'll beat the up tomorrow since I'm 'sleeping'. I mean I guess I won't be acting to be sleep now. Since I am asleep.

3, 2, 1- 1...

~ Wisps pov ~

"Geez- You can sleep through this, Thes? Wow- Hey guys!" I shouted to the others

"What?" Bitzel shouted back, still hitting Luke softly on the head

"Come here! Look!" I shouted happily

Toms looked so peaceful sleeping... Honestly, I rarely see him this peaceful due to his chaotic personality. I liked this side of him.

"What assho- awww he looks so peaceful!" Deo said

"Yeah! I know right!" I whispered as I didn't want to wake him up

The three of them sat down but before they did we moved Tommy to the middle and leaned him on my shoulder.

The sun was still high up in the air though we all felt sleepy, probably because all the fucking running around we did!

I could tell the others were sleepy as they were blinking a lot and shutting their eyes for a few seconds at a time. But so was I.

I wrapped my arms around Tommy and his head leaned more into my shoulder. Bitzel, who is on Tommy's right, also wrapped his arms around Tommy. Luke rested his head on Bitzel's lap while Deo put an arm around my neck. Just like that, we all fell asleep.

~ Tommy's pov ~

I opened my eyes to see I moved spots on the bench, and that most importantly two people's arms were around me. I lifted my head off the person on my left shoulder, who I found out was Wisp. I looked around to see my family all on the bench.

They were all asleep...

I smiled lightly.

I looked in front of me to see that the sun was setting.

I felt safe and peaceful in the protection of my family.

I felt at home.

I loved these people who I got so close to that I now consider my family. Though they don't know that.

I continued to look at the sunset as my family slept peacefully next to me.

I would do anything to protect them. Anything to make them happy. They were the family I always want- needed.

They were my everything.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

Feeling safety and love surrounding me.

    ▪︎~▪︎ ♡ END OF CHAPTER ♡ ▪︎~▪︎

A/N: Some reason I find this kinda of sad... Maybe there's a secret reason why...

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Have a nice day/night!

Make sure to take care of yourself for me, even just sleeping is great work! ♡ :]

   ~Word count: 1031
   ~Word goal: ✓

Love you all xx /p
- CherryMonsterThingy :]

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•