~~Happy Anniversary~~

He was pacing around his room, completely in stress, more like freaking out. He was acting like this, for one particular reason, that was because their anniversary was in two days. 'Their' meant Kai and his boyfriend, Lloyd, they were together for almost four months, and Kai wanted to make it special.

Why did Kai want to make this anniversary special unlike the other's they had? Well, that was because he found out a few weeks ago that Lloyd Garmadon was his true love. Which meant, that the blond was special to him and that anyone he met could not compare someone like him, not even Skylor, his ex-girlfriend.

The two broke up a bit awkwardly, Kai started to have feelings for Lloyd between their relationship, and for Skylor, Kai thought she was having some feelings towards a guy in brownish hair. He saw them together mostly all the time, they even looked like a couple, but wasn't clear of that neither did he bother to ask, it wasn't his business anyways. But in the end, Skylor and Kai were friends, and only friends, noticing that both of then lost something for each other and should he continuing with someone else. Now, here he was with Lloyd, like he always wanted.

He noticed he was in his thoughts, as he quickly shook them, trying to think of what he should do for Lloyd. He knew he needed help, so he texted his sister, Nya about the situation and she was on her way. In a few minutes, as he was waiting for her sister, the door bursted out, causing a 'thump' sound, revealing Nya on the doorway. He guestered his sister to enter the room closing the door afterwards, as she made her way towards her brother.

"So you want help with surprising Lloyd?" She asked. Kai simply nodded, "Oh, how adorable." She teased.

Kai got annoyed and nudged her arms, "Come on, Nya. Help mee..." He whined.

"Okay, um, how about you could take him out for a date and---"

"---then surprise him in the Monastary. Didn't you this with Jay, couple months ago?" Kai cut her off. Nya gave her brother a look, but he just ignored it, she sighed, and started to think more deep. As she finally got something.

"Oh, how about you make him a special breakfast, take him to a perfect date, then watch the stars after." Nya said, waiting for his brother's replied.

Kai was just staring at her, eyes widened, wondering what it would be in real life. He smiled and hugged his sister tightly, Nya, of course hugged him back. He thanked his sister and appreciated her helping him. He wanted it to be the best one yet.

"Could you and the guys help me..---"

"Of course we will help you with the decorations." Kai simply smiled, kissed his sister's forehead and waved her goodbye, going to book a seat in a new fancy resturant for the date.

On the way, he bumped into Lloyd, who was reading a book. Lloyd rubbed his head in pain, looking up to see his boyfriend. Kai took Lloyd hands and pulled him up straight.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's okay, really. Neither did I." Rubbing his head again, picking up his book from the ground. "So why are you in a hurry?"

"Mhm?"

"You were running, why were you in a hurry?" He asked again.

'Uh, oh.'

"Uh-- well-- um, you see---" He stammered, trying to find an answer to his question. Lloyd chuckled at his awkwardness, causing Kai to blush of how cute his laugh was.

"Okay, see you later." He said, passing Kai and continuing to read his book on the way. Kai looked back, noticing Lloyd went to his room, as he was no where in the distance. He continued his way out. He was thankful that Lloyd did not ask more. If he did, it wouldn't go well, because Kai was very bad at lying, anyone could tell when he was lying but guessing Lloyd was busy on the book he was reading. Kai wondered what he was reading, he seemed so interested that he didn't even care what Kai was even doing but it really wasn't the best time to ask and he didn't have much time anyways.