~~He's Perfect~~

"What?" Kai stood outside the coffee shop, looking very confused at his friend. They were waiting on Lloyd, who was using the restroom nearby.

"You look like him all like," Cole puts on girly voice, "Lloyd! Oh my god Lloyd! I love you so so much! I would love to spend the rest of my life with you and only you!"

"What...?! No, I do not!" Kai tried to shake the other male off, "Of course not! Cole, your just saying random things!"

Just as Cole was going to respond, he saw Lloyd approached and Kai's face immediately softened.

"Ready?" He said to Lloyd and smiled.

Cole was snickering as Kai nudged his shoulder gently, silently asking him to be quiet. As a response, Cole winked at him. Kai felt himself getting angry at his friends actions but didn't shout because Lloyd was right beside him.

The three boys took off down the road and began to talk. Usually, Kai and Lloyd were joking around and talking while Cole walked behind, not to far away from them,  and listened to their conversation and sometimes would jump into their talks.

But this time, Kai was quiet. Very quiet. He was thinking in his head. Of course he didn't like Lloyd. Lloyd was a boy. Boys were gross and usually smelled awful. But Lloyd doesn't smell awful. He smells nice. He smells like earth's natural flowers. Not like the floral aroma of a girl's perfume like his sister uses.

Kai mentally beat himself up and silently willed his brain to shut up. It's not normal to think that your best friend smell like flowers! Or that he looked really handsome when his hair moved in the wind as he walked. Oh shoot.....

He's staring at him.

Again.

He heard another snort coming from Cole beside him and gritted his teeth. Cole was pushing this way too far and he wanted nothing more than to deck him.

"Screw you Cole!" He said loudly. Lloyd whipped his head to him, a suprised mixed with a confusion expression on his face and Kai wanted nothing more to take the words back in again.

"Woah--" Lloyd said, "What was that for?"

Kai stopped walking, "Cole has been a total jerk to me all day and I am sick of it!" He turned to look at Cole, who had an offended look on his face, which only made the fire ninja more angry. "Stop looking all hurt! You've done nothing but push me all day!"

Cole looked at Lloyd before looking back at Kai again as he let out a frustrated sigh, "It's not my fault your hopelessly in love with your best friend!"

It went silent.

"....what?..." Lloyd was the first to speak.

"Okay, I didn't mean to let that slip out of my... mouth." Cole whispered, rubbing the back of his neck, chuckling nervously.

"I am not! I have, absolutely, no idea where you got that thought from, but I am not! You don't know anything about me, Cole!" He took a few steps towards Cole.

Cole pushed him back. "Back off, dude! You just can't admit to yourself, can you? It's getting ridiculous!"

Kai's face grew a shade of red. He didn't know it was because of how angry he was or because Lloyd was standing with them, listening to their argument. "Just shut up!"

Cole didn't stop, "You barely even talk to me or the others anymore! All you want to talk to is Lloyd. Just Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd constantly!"

Kai shook his head. "I am not in love with Lloyd! I mean why would I? Just look at him!"