You are my everything

Next day...

Haseena woke up and got ready. She sat on dining table when shaan asked sitting beside her.

SM: kya baat hai haseena.. Aaj bahut khush lag rhi ho roz se.. (Also happy seeing her)

HM: haa bhai.. Aaj bahut alag aur positive vibes aa rahi hai.. (She said smiling) kaash sab achha ho.. Aur I hope kuch special ho.. (She chuckled)

SM: achhi baat hai.. (He said and served her)

HM: nhi bhai bas.. (She stopped eating) bhai hum ammi ke pass hoke aate hai..

Ammi's room..
Haseena enters to see her mother lying on bed like a lifeless body. Her entire bedside was covered with machines showing her pulse rate and oxygen level.Haseena looked at the curved lines.

She was getting positive vibes from morning today. But, her mother's petite yet beautiful face made her eyes fill with tears. The ever smiling face was just still with very less expressions.

She went near her mother and sat holding her hand which had a niddle pricked in her back if hand

She went near her mother and sat holding her hand which had a niddle pricked in her back if hand.. She started sobbing..

HM: ammi ab bas kariye na.. (She said in teary voice) kitna dard doge aap.. Plss hume yun tadpao mat aur utho.. Hume hamari ammi wapas chahiye.. Ab bass... (And she started sobbing continuously)

She was crying keeping her head on her ammi's head. Her cries were tearing her ammi's heart who was slowly opening her eyes.

Haseena's shoulder was tapped from back. She turned crying to find shaan. She just hugged him from his waist. She crying burrying her face in his stomach.

SM; shh.. (He caressed her ponytail) bas karo meri baccha.. Bas haseena.. (He gulped his tears, slowly moved her away and wiped her tears) ammi bilkul thik ho jayengi..

HM: pakka..? (Her eyes had a kid type innocence and hope)

SM: haa.. Ab chal jaldi se muh dhoke thane ke kiye niklo.. (He made her stand)

Haseena nodded and went out. Here, shaan gave a teary glance to his mother.

Afternoon,
Haseena was today in jolly mood as her heart was happy. Also, she was feeling light after some crying.

Outside, in MPT

PS: dekhiye... Yeh aap sahi nhi kar rhi hai.. (She shouted to ks standing near her desk)

KS: amma bhakk.. (Shouted loudly) ka nhi kar sakte hum.. Haa. Ka nhi kar sakte.. (Getting near ps)

PS: dekhiye aap hume daraiye mat.. Aur haa.. (getting nervous) yeh aap hamara tiffin nhi kha sakti.. (She said lowly now)

KS: ama humne nhi khaya.. Bass.. Aap khali tiffin utha layi thi.. (Taunting)

PS: kyaa.. (Realising) thik hai phir.. (Pushpee git sad)

They were bickering and cheetah, santu and billu were laughing from Santa's desk. They all alerted as a person enters the Hall. He was wearing a mask and google

SS: ji.. Aap..? (She asked)

KS: ana isne to DSP ka uniform pehna hai.. (She murdered and went in middle) ji aap kon..

Person: hum hai sheher ke naye DSP.. (He removed his mask) DSP anubhav singh..

KS: anu bhaiya.. (Whispered)

PS: ab yeh bhi aa gaya.. (Irritated tone)

AS: ji.. Aapke poorva DSP ka aaj sthantaran ho gya hai.. Aur ab hume aapke ucchadhikari ke taur pe niyukt kiya gaya hai..

KS: oh.. Hum maddam sir ko bulate hai.. (She said turning to her cabin)

Haseena comes out as soon as karishma informed about arrival of new DSP..

She came out to see the most beautiful view in the whole universe. Her eyes stopped on his cute face which was talking to others. Her world paused to him. She was lost in him until a voice pulled her out of her thought world.

AS: to aap hai in sabhi ko ucchadhikari.. SHO haseena malik.. (He said with a professional smile)

HM: (regained senses) ji.. Jii sir.. Jai hind sir..

AS: jai hind SHO malik.. (He said anf forwarded an envelope to gain a quizzical look from haseena) hamara niyukti patra..

He gave her the letter which was with his hankie when he took that letter from his pocket. He handed the hankie to haseena in that process his hankie fell down. Haseena mumbled a sorry and picked the hankie up.

She forwarded hankie to him looking in his eyes.
Her heart was at an unrealistic pace after seeing him after so many days.
He kept his hand on that hankie which was in her hand and below the cover of hankie.
He grabbed her knuckles with his thumb tightly like he just wanted to hold her like this. He rubbed him thumb over her back hand lovingly and she drowned more in those dark brown orbs.
He was making her feel goosebumps just from a single touch of his thumb.
He was known of his effect on her but he knew it today that this thing affect him more than her.
Their eyes not leaving each other's eyes and their overwhelming emotions making a volcanic eruption in their hearts.
Also, the naughty butterflies of feeling each other in their stomachs were spreading through every body part of each other..

Their inner self talking within each other..

HM: kaha the aap anubhav.. (Teary voice)

AS: humne bhi aapko atyant yaad kiya priye.. Hum aapke hi liye lucknow aa paaye hai bas.. Bas aake liye.. (Softly)

HM: abhi haath mat chhodna.. (Requesting tone)

AS: sab hai yahi.. Haath chhodna padega... (Sadly)

Haseena grabbed her hand from his thumb and it was above so Visible to almost everyone.. She was about to shed tears when heard the bucketing sound of pushpaji and karishma...

PS: lagta hai aapke bhaiya aur maddam sir ko pehli nazar waala pyaar ho gaya hai ek dusre se.. (Teasingly) ishhh.. (Sharmane se hi anuseena ka eyelock toota)

KS: ama bakaiti band kariye aisa kuch nhi ho sakta.. (Annoyed and tensed)

Anuseena snapped out of their world and looked at them.. They all went to introduce themselves one by one in haseena's cabin..

Evening,
Haseena was restless.. She was asked by her brother to just visit park... But, she was just waiting for a moment she can hug her husband so tight that his breath should also struck.. But, she can't just do that.. They have to think of a way to just hide from the world..

She sat on a the area of grass below a big tree and hugged her knees time her chest..

HM: yeh cheating hai anubhav.. (Sadly)

Her lips left a silent sob in the dark night but the little moon light being absolute way if a spotlight over her petite face..

HM: ab yun mat dard dijiye na.. (Faint cry) I love you... I miss you.. I want you.. Anubhav plss... Plss ab aa jaaiye na.. Plss..

And she started crying loudly keeping head on her hands. Suddenly all the roadlights and lights inside park went off. The entire sounds lowered and then vanished like everyone has gone.. Haseena looked up to find anything but just found dark night.. She was feeling scared and suddenly she jerked and stood up when something fell from above the tree..

UPCOMING
🤭🤭
Stay tuned..
Bye.. 👋👋

Plss silent reader give some response... I am waiting to feel a little like back when my reader used to appreciate my works... When I joined wattpad not long... I need the same love season one got..

(No pressure story will be still published in same manner just I wanted some reason to be happy as my life is getting some problematic turns) 🙃🙃