Faceoff..

Let's continue..

Recap - Anuseena and Karishma both lived some hearty moments after the starry and stressful night.. Now,it's time to face the worst

Let's start

After some days,

Anuseena along with all the supporters.. Karishma, shaan and also A secret keeper.. ammi was a little better now.. she had opened her eyes, can atleast sit on wheelchair and move out of someone does that.. But, her body was still paralysed.. she can see, hear and think but can't speak..

Anubhav, haseena and shaan have stopped meeting at home as radhika is there now... But, they meet at some secret spot at Anubhav's home.. with a secret code.. "JANNAT KE JALLAD".. Yes, they indeed were going to be 'jallad' for that vihaan gir..

"19th August 2022"

This was day when Anuseena had got married after their independence day seminar..

And today is the same day when they will finally dethrone that demon from the imaginary devil throne he has created for himself..

Morning,
Haseena's house,

Thud! Thud! Thud!
Someone was running fastly in the corridor before rooms.. wearing black pants sticky to legs.. That person stopped by a door and when observed fully... She was radhika.. And she was standing beside door of shaan's room, inside shaan was getting ready when hear radhika's voice..

RG; sirr... (Huffing loudly)

SM: radhikaji aap..

He can't complete when radhika's expressions changed to horrified ones as she was looking at the window side.. She shouted his name ones again and she just ran towards shaan and pushed him down on bed along with her.. and Shoot! A bullet was shot right in the mirron opposite to window where shaan was standing..

Shaan bashfully looked at radhika's horrified face.. she had a crying tensed face put on.. He was lost in her and she in his eyes.. They both stood up when haseena's voice came there..

HM: dada.. (tensed) aap.. aap thik hai na dada..

She walked to shaan's side when another bullet was shot near haseena's leg.. Her body stiffened when that bullet hug just near her.. Shaan went and pulled her towards himself while they glanced down the window to find vihaan with his men..

Siblings: vihaan.. (whispered)

RG: sirr.. Bhai hum sabko maar denge aap log please chaliye yaha se.. (hastily running towards door)

Haseena and shaan looked at her in shock when she called him Bhai.. She glanced at their shocked faces and then pulled three of them outside the room..

They were fastly walking down the corridor towards the first floor balcony to face vihaan while running shaan asked..

SM: radhika ji.. yeh vihaan aapka Bhai hai aur iska matlab aapko sab pata tha.. (angrily)

RG: haa.. (without turning to him)woh Bhai hai hamara.. jis baat ka behad afsos hai hume, usne hamare maa papa ko maar diya aur ab hume blackmail karke bheja tha.. taaki aapki har information unhe de sakun.. (fastly)

HM: matlab tumne dhokha diya hai hume aur bhai ko.. (stopped at her place)

Shaan and radhika stopped and turned to her where she was standing with a emotional face..

RG: dhokha dena hota to ammi ki wo nakli davaiyan tumhe bhejne ki jagah sachme badal di hoti.. (she said holding her hand) abhi aaj akhir kaar is burai ka ant karna hai.. Hum tumhare saath hai.. (encouragingly) Anubhav aate hi honge..,

Haseena nodded and they all three went to balcony... When entering the door anubhav joined them and passed haseena her gun..

They went in balcony and looked down.. vihaan was standing in all Balck with black googles... His entire army(goons) in all black was standing behind him with long guns..

VG: aao haseena darling.. (smirked) kitne saalo baad mili ho, pehchana.. tunahra vihaan.. (faking sweetness)

HM: tumhe to hum chhodenge nhi vihaan.. tumne humse hamari zindagi ke 5 saal kharab kiye hai.. (roared angrily)

AS: aur tumhare Karan ammi ki jo haalat hui hai uske liye to bhagwaan bhi nhi maaf karega tumhe.. (same tone)

Vihaan started laughing loudly making haseena and others give him a angry look.. But, his laughs subsided when he saw gaun on his forehead.. He looked sideways to see Karishma with a angry firefull look..

KS: hamare bhaiya bhabhi ko sataya tumne.. Ama tumhe to hum oo haal main chhodenge ki..

Before she could complete a set of voice came from behind.. "muh se ikko hi baat niklegi darogahji dekhe to bahut magar tumsa nhi dekha.." Everyone including gunpointed vihaan looked behind him to find Cheetosh and pushpa with the entire police force.. A girl wearing burkha was standing handcuffed with bowed down head..

Vihaan's eyes widened and his expressions soon turned to horrified and baffled ones.. Radhika and haseena turned emotional while Anubhav's eyes were filled with anger.. Karishma gave a glare to vihaan and then laughed the same way he did..

After a while, stopping her laughs Karishma said smirking..

KS: tumko ka laga tha, ki tum itni asaani se bach jaoge.. Tumhari boti boti Lucknow ke kutton mai baantenge hum aur iee waada hai hamara.. aur yeh to poora Lucknow janta hai Karishma Singh apne waade ka kitna pakki hai.. (gritting her teeth)

Karishma pressed gun more against his head and he gave her a look of anger and frustration..

Santosh pulled the girl in burkha forward and cheetah brought a speakers and laptop out of Jeep..

Reaching near vihaan, Anuseena along with shaan and ShaDhika(Shaan and radhika) also came down..

Haseena was all the time tearily gazing at that burkha girl.. she went forward and slapped her..

HM: Tumhe apna best friend mana tha kaveri humne.. (Shouted hurtfully) aur tumne apne bhai ke saath milke hamari zindagi barbaad kardi.. kyu kiya aisa..? (She angrily held her upper arms)

KG: kyuki Mai majboor thi.. (slowly) Mere bhai ke pyaar mai..(cried)

RG: (came and made her looked up with a jerk) bhai wo hamare bhi hai.. par galat kiya unhone, unki in aadato ke karan maa papa chale gaye aur phir unhone tumhe bhi kahi bhej diya.. aise bhai ke hone ka kya fayda, jinke karan ab aakhir kaar tumhe jail jaana padega.. Pagal thi tum kaveri.. (emotionally)

KG: maaf kar dijiye didi.. (gloomy voice)

PS: tumne jo kiya uski maafi nhi ab saza milegi.. Sharam nhi aati aurat hoke ek aurat ko zindagi yun kharab karte.. (disgustingly)

Kaveri just bowed her head down.. cheetah played a audio where all of the black doings of vihaan were confessed by kaveri and also the doctor who performed his surgery..

Vihaan's face was burning in anger.. he looked at Karishma with the same hatred and...

To be continued...

UPCOMING
Is everything okay..?
Stay tune..
Bye.. 👋👋

Sorry for late update but my college schedule is way more hectic than other students because I am studying Indian civil services.. I had a leave today so here it is.. eternal to entity may be updated tomorrow...

Leave a review giving your a precious minute.. if not okay I am habitual of getting no response..