_______ news..?

Lets start..

Recap - anuseena were telling karishma the reason of their seperation..

HM: aur hum uske us signature waale dhokhe ki saza aaaj tak bhugat rahe hai.. (She said all numb coming towards them) par woh papers kuch aur hi the.. (Horrifies)

She sat on the bean bag with a jerk all numb and out of senses.. Her eyes we're still teary thinking of the same even after so many years..

KS: aisa ka tha up paper mai..(hesitant)

AS: marriage papers the, jispe sign karne waalo ki shaadi kannon ki nazron mai legal ho jati hai.. (Depressed) uspe humse sign karaane ke baad usne apni behen yaani ki..

HM: (cutting anubhav's words) kaveri ko bulaya.. Aur uske sign karwa diye.. Kanoon ki nazron mai anubhav aur kaveri pati.. (She gulped her tears) pati patni ban gaye.. Woh dost jise hum.. Hum apna sab kuch mante the.. (She sobbed in between) usne hume itna bada dhokha diya.. Itna bada dhoka..

Anubhav pulled her and hugged tightly as she started crying loudly.. He can't see her like this.. She burried her face in his Stomach as she was on bean bag and he was on bed... Her cries muffled as her face was pressed against him..

Karishma was sitting there shocked at the thing they just told her.. How can that be possible.. How can someone be so vicious..

AS: (still hugging haseena) aur yeh sb yahi khatam nhi hua.. Yeh papers waala kaand khatam hone tak humne bhi khudko chhuda liya.. Uske baad bahut der tak ladayi hui hamari un logon se.. Aur jab lagbhag sab gunde wahan se bhag gaye.. Hum haseena ke pass ja hi rahe the ki.. (Looked at shaan)

SM: ki woh vihaan anubhav ko goli marne waala tha.. Lekin usse pehle hi humne bandook chhinke use goli maar di.. (Karishma looked at him open mouthed) Aur hume laga woh wahin mar gaya.. (His eyes were red and angered) par woh insaan hume murder case mai fansa ke khud Chicago bhaag gaya.. Isiliye uska sach saabit karne mai bhi hume bahut waqt lag gaya.. (Gritting his teeth)

AS: aur woh ladki kaveri.. (Angrily) woh bhi aaj tak pata nhi kaha hai.. Kaha bhaag gayi woh usi din se.. Saza bhi nhi de sake hum use.. (He looked at crying haseena in his lap) Hamari haseena ko rulane ki.. (Kissed her hairs)

His expressions change when he felt her Not moving not at all.. His expressions jammed..

AS: haseena.. (He moved her shoulders) priye..

He held and pushed her face up.. She was unconscious.. He held her and she was all motionless.. "Priye".. Karishma and Shaan turned shocked at him..

SM: bacchi.. (He held her back and she fell on his shoulder)

KS: maddam sir.. (She tapped her cheek)

Anubhav picked her up and laid her on bed.. This night was so much stressful.. He sat beside her and sprinkled some water on her face..

AS: uthiye na priye.. (He tapped her face with almost crying face)

He started getting some tears when she didn't wake up.. Karishma was equally tensed for haseena but she was shocked.. Her strict and stiff brother , who she never saw in tears was crying.. He was genuinely crying over her getting just a little unconscious..

SM: aap rukiye hum ammi ke doctor ko call karte hai.. Woh hamare personal family doctor hai.. (He called doc.)

After an hour,
Doctor has arrived and was checking haseena.. All three were hella tensed as haseena was not waking up.. She was unconscious even after 1 hour..

And, doctor comes out as they were outside.. Anubhav just came to impatiently and she gestured to be patient already..

D: aapne koi check karaya hai is month..? (They nodded in no) okay, haseena ko is month periods hue hai..?