Midnight

Let's start,

RECAP - ANUSEENA left the village remicising their past wedding and seperation.. Shaan was hella angry on them.. Haseena reached home at night..

Midnight,

Haseena was sleeping soundly.. Her rooms window was open and the moon was shining within it.. Travelling down the window wall a man was standing wearing a black mask.. He got an order from someone.. "Woh patthar use nhi lagna chahiye.. Par awaaz honi itni hi chahiye ki woh (angry) anubhav ki S*** sun sake.." The person on the other end was vihaan.. He was laughing like a maniac angrily..

The person in the mask standing below haseena's room window nodded and threw the stone inside her room's window.. Someone passing by the same route saw this and recognized that it was haseena's room where he threw the stone.. Closely she was karishma singh.. "Aeeee... " She shouted and ran behind him..

Here, in haseena's room she woke up when heard the stone voice penetrating the mirror of her room..

HM: (restless and sleepy look) kya tha yeh..

She immediately got out of bed removing her quilt and walked towards dressing table.. She picked the stone and unwrapped the stone.. She was about to read when she heard another voice and turned to find karishma entering from window in uniform.. She turned the lights on..

HM: (walking towards her) aap is waqt yaha woh bhi aise.. (Shocked)

She was startled at the sudden series of action suddenly.. Haseena realized the seriousness and restlessness on karishma's face and hid the letter behind her.. She walked till her and karishma said being restless..

KS: aap.. Aap thik hai na maddam sir.. (She touched her hands and hugged her) woh woh patthar..

HM: (rubbed haseena's back) haa.. Hum hum thik hai... (Relaxing her)

She broke the hug and they sat on bed.. Karishma was tensed and haseena also.. She tucked the letter on her pajamas elastic and filled a glass of water to karishma.. Karishma was just looking at haseena's face weirdly like how is she so normal and why is she so flabbergasted..

HM: (giving her glass) aap yahan kaise..? I mean aap is raste se kaise..

KS: haa woh hum aaj late ho gaye the to is raste se ghar ja rahe the... Tab dekha ki aapke kamre mai koi ajeeb sa aadmi patthar phenk diya.. Hum uska peechha kiye the par topa kahin ka bhaag gaya.. (Angrily) par maddam sir ka.. tha ka us patthar pe, aapko maarne ke liye to nhi tha warna aise sheesha nhi tootta.. Aap par nhi tha nishana..

HM: aa.. Ku.. Kuch nhi tha karishma singh.. (She showed the stone) yeh patthar hi tha.. Ku. Kuch nhi hai.. (She fumbled)

Haseena know she can't lie to karishma singh.. Karishma made haseena look up from her face and asked sternly..

KS: ka baat hai maddam sir jo aap humse chhupa rahi hai.. Boliye maddam sir.. (Loudly)

Haseena was now tounge tied.. Her tounge was not able to move and utter anything.. She looked here and there..

HM: k.. Koi baat nhi hai karishma singh.. Sab thik hai.. (She said with much difficulty)

KS: aap jhooth kahe bol rahi hai maddm sir.. Aisa konsa baat hai jo aap humse nhi keh sakti.. (She thundered)

Haseena knew she can't lie anymore and she say on bed with a thud.. She took her head in her hands and started crying.. Karishma was shocked at her sudden reaction.. She sat beside her again and was about to say something when haseena's phone rang..

Karishma was again shocked looking at the caller ID "Dada ke jijaji".. She can easily make out the relationship of haseena with the person.. Haseena looked at her face with a startling expression again.. Her heartbeat was racing.. In the middle of night this was not at all expected.. She picked up the call..

HM: he.. Hello.. (Her voice was aghast)

AS: kya hua priye.. Aap theek hai na.. Aapki awaaz itni ghabrayi si kyu hai.. (He too was crunched now)

Haseena can't speak further as karishma was sitting on her head like a lion waiting for prey.. Haseena herself felt the horror of her best friend.. She kept the phone on speaker and said..

HM: anubhav karishma yahi khadi hai.. Unse baat kijiye.. (She said like a scared puppy)

AS: kyaa.. (He was stupified) B..Be..Behna aap..

KS: jiii.. Hum.. (Angrily) aapko hum ka bole the ki aap hamari maddam sir se dur rahiye.. Samajh nhi aata hai ka aapko.. (She thundered)

AS: aap log thoda sabra kijiye hum wahi aate hai.. (He huffed) priye aap behna ko thoda shant kijiye jab tak hum aa rahe hai.. (He said and hung up)

KS: (shocked) pr.. Priye..? (Haseena nodded timidly) Ka chal ka raha hai iee.. (Angrily)

HM: aap idhar baithiye karishma singh hum aapko samjhate hai.. Thoda wait kar lete hai anu ka.. (Timidly)

She was sure of another shocking reaction and so immediately turned away her gaze.. Karishma was frustrated by both of them..

Since anubhav was coming,
Haseena went to shaan's room and knocked.. He woke up and opened the door.. Shaan was a little baffled seeing her in midnight..

SM: kya hua haseena.. Itna raat ko, sab thik hai na..? (He spoke calmly)

HM: ji dada.. Woh darasal..

She narrated the incident to him and also told him about the medicine change letter.. His expressions changed from tensed then to anger..

SM: is insaan ki to hum chhodenge nhi.. (He shouted)

HM: shant ho jaiye dada.. (She hushed him) radhika ji jag jayengi, guest room yahi hai.. Aap chaliye anubhav aate hi honge, to woh letter dekh kar sochenge aage ka.. Karishma room mai hi hai.. (Calmly yet tension filled voice)

Shaan nodded and went to haseena's room.. Haseena went down stairs and waited for anubhav.. The silence of some minutes was unbearable for everyone now.. This night has taken many turns.. Karishma and shaan too were awkward for the first time ever despite having a great bro-sis bond..

At door,
Anubhav rang the bell and haseena opened immediately.. She sighed seeing him and hugged immediately.. Anubhav too wrapped her in his arms.. The rising tension was soothed with a mere touch of each other..

AS: kya hua tha priye.. (He asked breaking the hug)

Haseena pulled him inside and locked the door.. She guided him to walk to her room.. While walking up she stated..

HM: achanak kisine hamare kamre ek patthar phenka.. (He gasped shockingly) par hume nhi sheeshe par aur karishma singh ne use dekh liya.. Isiliye woh yaha aayi.. (He nodded worriedly) aur ab hum unse jhooth nhi bol sakte.. Batana hi padega.. Waise bhi woh aapki sagi behen hai, kitna hurt hongi is sab se.. (Softly)

Anubhav too was guilty for hiding so much from her.. But, she was newly married that time and he didn't wanted to ruin her happiness by this forever stress..

The reached haseena's room and all four of them were standing facing each other now.. Their silence and tensed up atmosphere was killing.. All secrets have to be out today..

UPCOMING (target - 75+ votes)
Finally letting everything out..
Stay tuned..
Bye.. 👋👋

All secrets are ready to come out.. The most awaited something for my reader, right..? Just wait until another update..

Also, eternal to entity will be updated tomorrow..