Married..

FLASHBACK CONTINUED..

Maa video called anuseena and they picked the call. As soon as she looked at haseena she gave a look of dissatisfaction to anubhav..

AS; k.. Kya hua maa.. (Nervous)

Maa: ise pasand kiya hai tune..? (Sternly)

AS: ji maa.. (Haseena's face fell)

Maa: tujhe kaise haa bol diya isne.. Kitni sunder hai, rajkumaari jaisi aur tujh jaise ko haan bol diya.. (She said very sadly)

Haseena looked upto maa and Supressed her laughter. Anubhav was dumbfounded on what the hell is this. Seriously?

AS: maa.. (Irritated) hume dara diya aapne.. (Huffed)

Maa: Tu chup reh.. (Annoyed) beta tumhara naam kya hai..? (Smiling)

HM: SHO Haseena malik.. (Proudly smiling)

Maa: are waah police mai ho.. (She said with very much happiness) chalo mai bahut khush hu.. Ab Tu jaldi se ghar aaja phir hum dono haseena ke parivaar se rishte ki baat karne chalenge..

She can sense their faces falling down ay mention of haseena's family..

Maa: tum dono pehle haseena ke parivaar se baat karlo phir dekhenge.. (She smiled softly)

Anuseena nodded and hung up the call.

HM: ab kyaa.. (She asked with a dull face)

AS: kuch nhi.. Abhi aap jaake sajj ho jaiye hum nashta kar len phir baat karke dekhenge.. (He assured her)

Night,
Anuseena were sitting on bed looking at each other like going for a war. Haseena held anubhav's hand and took a deep breath. She dialled a number and kept on speaker...

SM; (sounded from phone) hello

HM: (looked at anu) hello.. Da..dada.. .. (Nervous)

SM: kya hua haseena.. Tu thik hai na beta.. (Concerned)

HM: haan dada woh.. (She took a deep breath and sqeezed anubhav's hand) dada hume kisi se pyaar ho gaya hai, aap usse mil lena hume unhi se shaadi karni hai..

She said in a go and released anubhav's hand to give red finger impressions. He left his mouth he was covering due to her torture on his hand..

After a moment of silence, Haseena was getting restless due shaan's muted voice. She looked at anubhav ready to cry who hushed her by asking to take deep breaths..

SM: yeh kya mazaq hai haseena.. (He said a little sternly)

Anubhav looked at haseena's tear filled eyes and sweating head. He decided to get in conversation and said..

AS: aa.. Maaf kariyega shaanji parantu haseenaji satya keh rahi hai... (He said calmly)

SM: yeh ladka kon hai haseena.. ?(loudly)

AS: (looked at the crying and shivering haseena) dekhiye is waqt haseenaji kuch bata nhi pa rahi hai woh ghabra gayi hai aapki unchi awaaz sunkar.. (He said straight forward) aap kripaya hamari baat sun lijiye..

SM: bolo.. (Rudely)

AS: hum haseenaji se behad prem karte hai, aur aapko isiliye humne Pratahkal Mai bhi durbhash kiya tha, parantu aapne baat nhi ki.. Aur hum aapki bahut izzat karte hai kyunki hamari haseenaji bhi aapki bhut izzat karti hai.. (Calmly)

SM: achhaa..(sarcastically) agar woh izzat nhi karti to tum kya beizzati karte.. (Taunting)

AS: kadapi nhi shreeman hum to bas itna keh rahe hai ki, hum dono ki khush ek dusre ke sameep rehne mai hai.. (He looked at their hands which were squeezed by haseena together) aapki anumati hamare liye behad mahatvapurn hai, kripaya hume saath rehne ki anumati de dijiye.. (Pleading sweetly)

SM: bol diya..? Humne sun liya.. Ab hamari behen se dur raho, haseena kal wapas aa jaana baccha, yahan aane ke baad dekhenge.. (Sweetly but A little disappointed)

HM: o.. Ok.. Okay dad.. Dada.. (She said between her sobs)

He cut the call and closed his eyes in frustration..

SM: kyu nhi samajhti Tu haseena.. Mai tere pyaar ke khilaaf nhi hu, par jab tak mai tujhe aur use parakh na lun, ki tum yeh rishta sambhal loge mai haan nhi kar sakti.. (He said with slight tears) bas tujhe darana nhi tha, samajhana tha aur tune pata nhi kya.. (He sighed)

Here in atari,

Haseena looked at anubhav and hugged him. She clinged on his shirt and was just crying bitterly.

HM: humne kaha tha na anuu.. (She cried hard)

AS: shh.. (He caressed her and kissed her hair trying to control himself) kuch nhi hoga jaan.. Hum samjha denge unhe..

HM: nhi.. Hu.. (She broke the hug and wiped her tears) anu hume shaadi karni hai.. Aap.. Aap chaliye hum abhi shaadi kar lete hai phir to unhe hume aapse alag karne ka bhi haq nhi hoga, chaliye aap.. (She stood and started pulling him restlessly)

Anubhav was sure she can't lose him, she was very much affected by the shock she got when her best friend died. He was just trying to resist her grip but when failed he had just one option..

He pulled her roughly near him and kept his lips on her, she was fumbling her words and hence started beating his chest and pushing his shoulders to move him away.. Anubhav held her hands and wrapped on his neck with their lips pressed together..

He started moving his lips softly and haseena's lips moved on their own. She was calm and just kissed each other softly....

Next day,
Anubhav and haseena were standing in a temple with closed eyes and joined hands (present day temple where they were).. They had wore something little odd for just a visit.

Haseena wore a red plain saree along with a golden blouse of net bell sleeves and same type border on her saree. Her ears dangling with golden long single chains and side parted open hairs

Anubhav had wore a black pants along with cream coloured in golden shade same as haseena. He had also done partition with slight fluff in his hair giving a cute yet attractive look..

They were looking a perfect made for each other couple and the idol of God on front blessing them.. Soon, haseena opened eyes and turned to anubhav..

HM: thank you anubhav, shaadi ke liye raazi hone ke liye.. (She smiled sadly)

AS: (held her shoulders) hum bhi aapko nhi khona chahte the jaana, parantu phir bhi yeh shaadi ke reason aapka dar hai na ki yeh dar ki koi Hume alag kar dega.. Kyunki kismat mai to Hume alag karne ki taakat hi nhi hai. (He said with a faint smile)

They sat on their stone seat near that wooden havan kund as they didn't prepared anything.. Panditji recited to the mantras..

Anubhav made her wear mangalsutra and filled her parted hair.. Both had slight tears which were getting heavier than the smile bride and groom should have..

After the wedding as they were standing in front of idol praying for ahead life yet again.. They heard a loud voice.. "HASEENA"..

FLASHBACK TO BE CONTINUED..

UPCOMING
What happened making everything so messy
Stay tuned..
Bye.. 👋👋

Sorry to those who were waiting...

And nothing to those who just read without any kasht and takleef...