Karishma..

Recap : Anbhav and haseena get know they are pregnant.. Now, they just have to fight the evil to protect their angel..

Let's continue,

After leaving anuseena together for sometime, shaan left karishma till her bike which was still on road..

Haseena's room,

Haseena was sitting on anubhav's lap snuggled into him.. He was looking intently at her scared face.. She was so much scared of losing her baby that she had clutched him like a leech..

AS: priye.. (Lovingly)

He was caressing her hair lovingly all the while hugging her.. She just hummed and closed eyes keeping head near his chest..

AS: kya ho gaya hai.. ?hmm..? (Making her look up softly)

HM: anuu.. (She said hopefully) woh rakshas.. Woh, woh hamare bacche ko maar dega.. (Crying voice) anu hamara baccha.. (She had a innocent fear in eyes)

AS: hum kuch nhi denge hamare rajkumaar ko.. (Making her face up, sweetly)

HM: rajkumar nhi.. Hamare jaisi khoobsurat rajkumari.. (Baby look blinking eyes)

AS: bilkul nhi.. Rajkumar hoga.. Dikhne mai hum jaisa sudol aur akarshak.. Aur swabhav mai aap jaisa, shant aur pyaara.. (Smiled widely)

HM: nhii.. Beti hogi, hum jaisi khoobsurat aur aap jaisi besharam.. (He gave her a look on her flow flow) matlab bold aur fierce.. (Nervously)

AS: beta hoga.. (Confidently)

HM: beti hogi.. (Angrily)

AS: kaha na beta.. (Frowning)

HM: (cried) aap bahut bure hai.. Hum keh rahe hai beti hogi par sunte nhi hai aap.. Gande.. (Hit his chest)

AS: achha maaf kar dijiye bacchi.. (Cutely)

HM: beti hogi.. (Raised eyebrows with angry look)

He just nodded in agreement and made her comfortable on bed.. He laid in half laying position and started tapping her.. She was very terrified, but his warmth and coziness made her relax..

At karishma's house,

Karishma enters parking her bike outside the gate.. She silently entered but was encountered by pushpaji and rehaan immediately...

PS: kaha thi tum.. (Angrily but concerned) subah hone ko aayi karishma.. Thane se to tum 12 baje ke aas paas nikal gayi hongi na to phi..

She was stopped when karishma hugged her suddenly.. She was confused at her sudden behavior but, karishma was just so much tensed that she needed her mother right now..

RS: tum thik ho na karishma.. (Tapped her shoulder) ek kaam karo tum chalo so jao.. (Karishma broke the hug, he looked at her concerned)

KS: nhii.. Hum amma ke paas soyenge.. Aap jaaiye.. (She held pushpa's hand)

PS: (shockingly touched her head) tumhari sehat to thik hai na.. (Checking her fully)

KS: amma hum thik hai.. Hume bas aapke pass sona hai.. (Tiredly hugged pushpa again)

Pushpa tensedly look at rehan who himself had put on a tensed face.. Pushpa assured him blinking her eyes and he went to their room..

After a while,

Karishma was sitting on pushpaji's bed in her changed salwar suit.. She was still looking tensed and stressed.. Sitting idle, she was gazing the wall aimlessly..

Pushpa came from kitchen with a glass of milk and placed on side table.. She sat on bed and held her hand gauging her attention..

PS: kya hua hai tumko.. (Softly)