Sasha Braus x Reader <3

⚠️Attack on Titan: Season Four Spoilers Ahead!⚠️

TW: Mental Instability, Grief, and Mentions of Death. 

Narrator's POV:

"Are you one hundred percent sure you want to go? Marley will be really dangerous.. and you'll be gone for months." Sasha nods, taking your hand in her own. "I want to serve my country. and besides, Connie and Jean need someone to keep them in line, right?" You smile softy, a tear rolls down your cheek.

"I just- what if something happens? I don't think I could live without yo-" You're cut off by a pair of soft lips on your own, you sigh into Sasha's mouth before you both pull away, she rests a hand on the side of your face. "I'll be alright, Y/N. Really."

============================================================

It's been about a month since Sasha went out to Marley with the other scouts, and of course you were proud of her for being so brave, but, sometimes you wished she was a coward, a coward who would stay back in the walls with you. where it was safe

Another tear hits your pillowcase at the thought of Sasha, you knew she was a smart young woman who could obviously take care of herself, but you've always been a worrier.

There's a rough knock at the front door and you spring up out of bed at the sound, running to the front door and attempting to pull yourself together, you pull open the front door to see two tall men in military uniforms.

"Hello..?" You question, one of the men looks down at a clipboard then back up at you. "Y/N L/N?" He asks, you nod. The men sigh, taking off their hats, your heartbeat speeds up. Could this be about Sasha? Was she going to come home late? Was there an accident? Millions of thoughts flew through your head as the men bowed their heads.

"We're sorry to say, but, Sasha Braus.. of the 104 Cadet Squad, was shot on enemy land.. and died." Your head struggles to understand the words being spoken to you. The floor starts to shake and twist underneath your feet. you feel as if you could throw up, or maybe even pass out.

The men walk away from your front door, and onto the next house of unsuspecting families, You stand there for a moment, mouth agape and hands trembling at your side, but you don't cry. you can't. you can't feel anything but sick to your stomach, like you've been kicked in the chest by a horse.

The wave of realization washes over you violently, Sasha is gone, and you never even got to say a proper goodbye.. You never got to ask her father for her hand in marriage, And you'll never be able to give her the world, because.. she's been taken out of it. That killed you inside.

You sink to your knees at the front door and grip the ground in your fingers, ripping up bits of grass and trying not to scream at the top of your lungs, you whip the handfuls of grass down the road and watch the blades of grass flutter around in the air, you bring your dirt-covered hands to your head and cover your ears, Hoping that it'll all go away and Sasha would appear to comfort you. but you knew she wouldn't.

(Word Count: 500)

Sasha's death made me sob, I didn't realize how amazing of a character she was until she was gone. I deadass sobbed into my pillow for like 2 hours straight.

                         - marcus <3