Slasher Roadtrip! PT.1

(Ft. Vincent Sinclair, Norman Bates, Bo Sinclair, Lester Sinclair, Billy Lenz, and Y/N)

"Why the hell do I gotta drive? Make Y/N do it!" Bo says, his twin scoffs. "Because Y/N isn't being a little bitch." You hold back a snort and shove another handful of Doritos into your mouth. Billy has tears running down his face from holding back his laughter, and is nearly vibrating.

"Guys, don't fight- I'll drive!" Norman suggests in an attempt to break up the scowling twins, but he is completely ignored when Bo starts talking again.

"Is it 'cause you wanna sit next to Y/N?" Bo quickly earns a quick right-hook to the nose, sending him reeling back and planting his ass in the dirt. "Fuck!" He yells, wiping blood away from his upper lip with a grimace, Vincent smirks behind his mask.

"Vince," You say, he turns toward you and cocks his head to the side. "No masks on in my car." 

~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

9:00 AM (Y/N, Billy, Bo.)

"BILLY, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'RE GONNA GET ME IN TROUBLE." "BO, Y/N TOOK MY FUCKING IPAD!" "Y/N, GIVE IT BACK." "EAT A DICK." 

9:47 AM (Lester, Bo)

"Bo, are we there yet?" "Lester I swear to god, I will fucking kill you."

10:13 AM (Billy, Vincent)

"Vince, can I have some of your snacks." "Buy your own." "No, I want yours." "No, fuck off." "BUT YOU GAVE Y/N SOME!" "Y/N WAS CUTE AND HUNGRY." "I'M CUTE AND HUNGRY." "BULLSHIT."

10:34 AM (Norman, Bo)

"Bo, can we stop? I have to pee." "Fine."

10:50 AM (Lester, Y/N, Norman, Bo)

"GUYS LOOK, THERE'S A FARM WITH COWS!" "WOAAAAHHH.."  "THEY'RE SO CUTE!" "BO, WE SHOULD GET A COW!"  "We're not getting a cow."

10:55 AM (Norman, Bo)

"Bo, I have to take a piss." "Norman, you took a piss like twenty minutes ago." "Yeah, but I have to go again."

11:11 (Lester, Vincent)

"GUYS IT'S ELEVEN-ELEVEN, MAKE A WISH!" "I wish you were dead." 

12:24 PM (Lester, Bo, Vincent)

"Bo, I'm hungry." "Vincent, feed Lester." "No, he should've gotten his own snacks before we left." "*sigh*"

1:37 PM (Bo, Y/N.)

"I'm so goddamn tired ah' drivin'." "Here, I'll switch with you." "You're an angel." "Yeah, I know."

1:52 PM (Billy, Vincent.)

"My ipad died." "Can we leave Billy on the side of the road please?" 

2:13 PM (Y/N, Bo)

"I'm going to kill all of you the next time any of you ask to take a piss." "I have to take a piss."

2:40 PM (Lester, Y/N)

"WOOOO! ONLY FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!" "No, Lester, I said five more hours." "Oh.. :("

3:26 PM (Y/N, Vincent.)

"Would y'all be mad if I just ended our shit, like- *pretends to swerve wheel*" "Please do."

I'm so tired- I'll make pt2 later i promise-