Yandere!Billy Loomis x Reader <3

TW: Violence, Death, Swearing and Severe Mental Instability 

(Also this is NOT the same plot as the Scream movie, I changed it bc I wanted to make it more dramatic.)

Narrator's POV:

The night started out normally enough, you went over to Stu's party, expecting a fun time, only to find out that your only friend, Billy, was a murderer, and he was trying to kill his girlfriend, Sidney.

"Billy, what the fuck?!" You cried, He turns toward you, his gun still focused on Sidneys head, he pulls the trigger with a grin, Sidney's head shoots backwards, her body going limp and falling to the floor in a puddle of crimson.

You stare at the dead girl with blurry eyes, a silent gasp escapes your lips as Billy starts to approach you.

"Please don't kill me." You whisper, shaking your head slowly, Billy furrows his eyebrows. "Why would I kill you? I'm in love with you, Silly!" He laughs, dropping the gun at your feet and grabbing your hands in his own, bloody ones.

"W-what?" You ask, searching his face for any tell of his lying, finding nothing. He can't really love you- he just shot his fucking girlfriend for gods sake..

"Now that Sidney is dead, we can finally be together!" He beams, pulling you into a hug. You don't reciprocate the gesture and try to pull away. "Billy- You've killed people. I- I don't know how to feel about this.." You wrap your arms around your self, stepping away from the brunette slowly, the smile on his face is replaced by a scowl.

"Y/N. I know you love me." You shake your head. "I can't love a killer, Billy." He rolls his eyes. "You can, and you will." As he says that, someone from behind pulls something over your face, covering your mouth, gagging you, the same person then tugs your hands behind your back.

"mm mmm!" You try to yell Billy's name, but it comes out muffled as hell, Billy steps forward and brushes a few strands of hair behind your ear, He leans in and pecks your nose quickly.

"It'll be alright, sweetheart. I'll take good care of you." You struggle against your binds before Billy picks you up bridal style and walks you towards his car. he sets you down in the backseat gently and leans in next to your ear. 

"I love you so much, Darling." he whispers, you swallow hard as a tear rolls down your cheek.

(Word Count: 404)

Another chapter FINISHED- omg I'm tired lmao <3

                     - marcus