Vincent Sinclair x GN!Reader (Reverse Comfort)

TW: fainting, Vincent went days without food or water.

Bo is actually a good person in this oneshot, I'm making it as FLUFFY AS POSSIBLE 😍

Vincent was working himself half to death again. He'd barely seen any sunlight for weeks, he wouldn't come up for meals--at this point you doubted he ate any meals at all--and it was finally getting to him physically.

He had been sluggish all morning, and you'd summed it up to another all nighter--working on a wax figure, or maybe a painting--and you weren't completely wrong. 

He had taken an all nighter, but he also hadn't eaten in two days, or had any water for at least 12 hours, which caused Vincent some serious problems.

Said problems being Vincent fainting in the middle of the living room floor. You rightfully go into a state of panic, rushing to his side and attempting to bring your boyfriend back to consciousness.

"Vince? Vincent, wake up, Baby." You mumble, brushing locks of stringy raven hair away from his face and tossing his wax mask aside, placing the back of your hand on his forehead.

His eyes flutter open and you sigh, pulling him up slowly to embrace the man, he seemed disoriented and confused.

"Honey, you fainted." You say, cradling his body closer to yours, Vincent lets out a shaky breath, hiding his face in the crook of your neck and loosely draping his arms around your torso.

"I'm sorry.." He mumbles, you shake your head, rubbing slow circles into your boyfriend's back, he shudders, and you blink away tears. 

"Are you hungry? When was the last time you had something to eat?" You ask, pulling away to stare him in the face, which he quickly covers by brushing locks of hair in front of the disfigured side of his face. You roll your eyes, tucking it behind his ear.

"It's been.. a while... since my last meal." He whispers, you frown. "Are you hungry?" You cup the un-scarred side of his face, he nods slowly.

"Alright.. I'll go make dinner, you should come with me, so I'll be there if you pass out again." He hesitantly agrees and stands up--with your help--walking into the kitchen with fuzzy vision and sitting down in one of the chairs.

You pull a box of KD out of the pantry before Vincent shakes his head in disapproval. "What do you want, then?" You ask, quirking an eyebrow, he walks to stand beside you and reaches up into the cabinet, pulling out a can of tomato soup. 

"Baby, you need solids." Vincent rolls his eyes--well.. singular eye--sighing before reaching back up again and pulling out chicken-noodle soup. You suppose chicken-noodle would have to suffice.

"Oh fuck- you need water." You say, scrambling over to the fridge and pulling out a cold bottle, warming the plastic up with your hands before setting it down on the table. 

Vincent grunts in gratitude before gulping down half the bottle, setting it back down and resting his head on his crossed forearms. You start making soup for the boys and snort when Bo walks into the house with a crooked smile.

"You makin' dinner?" He asks, you roll your eyes playfully. "Yeah, Vince fainted, I gotta get food in his system." 

Bo frowns at that. "Vince, you can't keep forgettin' to eat. You'll die, and believe it or not, I don't want you dead." He mumbles, taking a beer out of the fridge and taking a swig, Vincent nods, sighing, you smile softly at Bo's considerateness.

"Soup'll be done in like.. ten minutes. You boys want bread soldiers with your soup?" You ask, turning around to lean against the counter, Bo scoffs. 

"Bread soldiers? What are we, five?" He asks, taking another sip from his beer, you quirk an eyebrow. "Do you want soldiers or not?" Vincent nudges his twin, Bo sighs.

"Yes.." He whispers, you smirk. "Yes, what, Bo?" "Yes, please.." You smile triumphantly.

"What 'bout you, Vince?" Your boyfriend narrows his eye. "I thought Bo was speaking for the both of us." You shake your head, crossing your arms. "Nope." You say, walking over to your lover and placing a lingering kiss on the tip of his nose. 

Vincent smiles, placing a hand on your waist domestically. "I would love bread soldiers, honey."

As someone who has fainted multiple times before, this is pretty much how it goes (In my experience anyways.) 

AND BREAD SOLDIERS- MMMMM NAW CAUSE I CREAM FOR BREAD SOLDIERS-

If you don't know what soldiers are- then google it, it wont get you in trouble, they're just slices of bread that you dip into soup- 

BUT JESUS ARE THEY FUCKING DELICIOUS

I know it's a British food and British people are weird asf, but these are good as hell.

(If ur offended bc ur British, don't come for me, I'm Canadian, we have the same queen. #PrincePhillipDiedSoNowLizzieCanHaveHerHotGirlSummer)