Vincent Sinclair x Drunk Reader <3

TW: Reader gets very drunk, and I know alot of people have Alcohol related trauma, me being one of them. So I'm givin' a warning. <3

Narrator's POV:

You tumble out of Bo's truck with a lazy smile and stumble around a few times before tripping on your own feet and falling down, Bo catches you before you hit the ground and carries you bridal style to the front door with an annoyed huff, Lester is standing infront of the house with an amused smile.

"Y/N's fuckin' hammered." Bo says, rolling his eyes, handing you off to his brother, Lester blinks down at you a few times before calling out to Bo. "Uhh, what do I do with them?" Bo shrugs, hopping back into his truck "Take 'em to Vince, I guess." Lester nods and begins walking towards the house. Once you both make it inside, Lester nearly drops you by tripping over the floorboards. "Ah- I gotcha- it's fine- we're fine.. we're good.." He repeats, making his way down carefully to the basement.

Due to Lester's clumsiness, you accidentally hit your head on the stair railings a few times. "oW-" You hiss, covering your eyes with your hands, almost trying to rub the drunk away. "Sorry 'bout that, Y/N.." He says, trying his best to keep your head away from any more hard objects.

"Vince? uhm- Y/N like- they like- they um-" Lester sets you onto Vincents lap, with your arms, your legs, and your head dangling off the sides of your boyfriends thighs, you feel your headache get worse as the blood rushes to your head. 

Vincent grunts up at Lester, His brother takes the hint and runs back up the stairs, probably out of the house too.

Vincent sighs and lifts you up properly, resting your chin on his shoulder and your thighs on either side of his waist as he carves and molds little trinkets out of clay.

"Hold on tight." He mumbles from underneath his mask, you nod, wrapping your arms around his back and tightening your legs around his waist, he stands up and walks to the sink, washing off his hands before he places one arm under your behind and rubs circles into your back with the other.

"Thanks, Vincey.." You mumble, nuzzling into Vincents neck and breathing in the sent of wax and  dried blood. He hums, carrying you up to his bedroom and setting you gently onto your shared bed.

He's about to go back to the basement, before you reach your arms out and squint at him pathetically. You almost don't know where you are, and the only thing you recognize is the long, dark hair of your boyfriend. Vincent hesitantly climbs in beside you and pulls the covers over you both, hugging you into his chest.

He pulls his mask off and sets it on your bedside table before kissing the top of your head. "I love you, Y/N" He whispers, you snore in response. 

Vincent decided it was best to stay with you, the headache you would get from excessive drinking and the multiple hits you took from Lesters bad carrying would be like hell in the morning, but atleast Vince was there to cuddle and kiss you through it all.

(Word Count: 500)