Chapter 2

!!!!TW: BL00D!!!!

Next morning, I woke up, with a giant smile on my face and headed downstairs, to make breakfast. I turned on the oven and started cooking breakfast.

A few minutes later, I heard someone coming downstairs. I turned around and saw mum in a rush.

''I got to go to work. Bye, honey!'' mum said, as she went to me and kissed my cheek.

''Goodbye, mum! Have fun, at work'' I responded, giggling.

''I'll try!'' she said, running to her car and starting it, leaving the drive way and heading to work.

A little bit later, I was done, with breakfast and set mine on the table and decided to go give 'breakfast in bed' for Tommy. I arrived in his room and knocked on his door. Silence. I knocked, again and heard soft snores. I opened the door and entered, to see a sleeping Tommy. I smiled to myself and approached him, with breakfast.

''Hey! Tommy, wake up!'' I whisper, in his ear, ''I brought you breakfast'' I said, as he sat up and rubbed his eyes and took the breakfast.

''Thank you, N/n (nickname), your the best sister'' he said, as he started eating.

I smiled and walked to my room, to get ready. Since I was going to see people and not jumping in at trampoline park, I decided to dress a little nicer. I put on a little green jumper, with a black pleated skirt and long white socks. I left my room and entered my bathroom, to wash my teeth, brush my hair and do my makeup (if you wear makeup bc i dont).

As soon as I was ready, I headed downstairs to see Tommy sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

''Hey, Y/n! Are you ready to see Ranboo'' he said, as he smirked.

''He's just a friend'' I said, as I rolled my eyes.

I sat beside him and watched the movie, with him. I little bit later I get a text from the man, himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboob <3

hey

hello hru?

good u?

pretty good

great
when r u coming btw?

idk maybe around 12pm but tommys looking at me weird

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''What do you want?'' I said, slightly annoyed at Tommy.

''1. I'M NOT LOOKING AT YOU WEIRD!!!! and 2. A heart?'' he said, while smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

''Look! Your doing the face, again!'' I said, pointing at his face.

''What do you mean? This is how I always look'' he said, his smirk only getting wider.

''Fine. Just leave me alone'' I said, taking my phone and texting Ranboo back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everthings fine