Chapter 14

(help i have anxiety im listening to holding on by dabin (ft. lowell) on repeat cuz its (sorta) helping)

TW

S/lf h/rm (e,a)

I woke up, to someone smacking me in the face.

''Oww'' I said, as I heard Ranboo say, at the same time.

''WAKE THE FUCK UP, LOVE BIRDS'' Teddy said, looking directly at me, ''Hey, love'' they said, as I laughed and Ranboo frowned.

''Why are you trying to steal my girl friend?'' he asked, as they got up from our bed.

''You see. She's been my platonic girl friend, since... FOREVER! We've been online friends, since like- I don't even know? But, it's for sure a long time. So, I didn't steal your girl friend, you stole her from me'' Teddy said, as they left, for the kitchen.

''They're a lot'' Ranboo said, as I nodded.

''Yep. Did you just realize, now? Come on! They're probably, going to cook. They told me their cooking is amazing!'' I said, as we walking to the kitchen.

''Hello, beautiful people! I am making breakfast! Muffins!'' they said, taking the pan, out of the oven, ''1. Each. The rest are mine''

''Hey- why can't I have 2? I'm your platonic girl friend, after all...'' I said, as they thought.

''Annnnd... that makes me, your platonic significate other...'' they said, as I told them, to continue, ''Oh- that's it''

They left and grabbed the rest of the muffin, while Ranboo, laughed at me.

''Fuck you'' I mumbled.

''No'' he said, eating the rest of his muffin, ''I'm gonna ask Teddy, for more. Let's hope my charm works!''

''Good luck! Don't die! TEDDY, PLEASE, DON'T KILL HIM!!!! HE'S WEAK!!!!'' I said, as Ranboo gasped and put a hand to his chest.

''Aww. Come on! I wanted to break his arm, in half, for trying to steal my muffins'' they responded, from the living room, as Ranboo's eyes went wide, ''Yes. Ranboo. I knew, you were going to try to steal my muffins''

''KEEP IT DOWN, BITCHES!!!!'' I heard, Tommy say, from our room.

''FUCK YOU!!!!'' I responded.

''Please keep it down!'' Tubbo said.

''Ok! Sorry Tubs!'' I responded, as Tommy growned.

''WHY DO YOU LISTEN TO HIM!?!?'' he asked, as Teddy scoffed.

''I've got this. SHUT THE FUCK UP, TOMMY AND GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!! AREN'T YOU TIRED!?!? THEN SHUT DA FUK UP, BEFORE I COME AND BREAK YOUR KNEECAPS OR PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!!'' they said, as I heard, Tommy's high pitch, girl scream, ''There you go! Your welcome!''

''Thank you'' I said, walking to them and jumping on the couch.

They, immedietaly, clung onto me.

''Platonic cuddles!'' they said, as I giggled and cuddled back.

(i am a fucking cuddle bug i love cuddles so fucking much so IM MAKING YOU A CUDDLE BUG TOO!!!!)

''Hello!'' Phil said. (i didnt forget dadza was there)

''Hey, dadza!'' Teddy said, still clung onto me.

''You got rid of Ranboo?'' he jokingly, asked.

''Yes...'' I said, as I looked at Ranboo, who was about to fake cry.