Chapter 6

I woke up, to the sound of purring, in my ears. I opened my eyes and saw Rocky. (i believe thats the name of tubbos cat)

''Hello, Rocky'' I said, as I pat him, on the head.

He came and sat on my laps, curled in a ball. I smiled and continued petting him, until I started getting hungry. I gently got up and made sure I didn't wake up anyone and headed to the kitchen. I fed Rocky and started breakfast.

As I started breakfast, I saw Lani and Teagan, come in the kitchen.

''Good morning, girls'' I said, as they both, rubbed their eyes.

''Good morning, N/n, what are you doing up, this early?'' Lani asked.

''Rocky woke me up. You?'' I asked, as Teagan chuckled.

''I just woke up, to Ranboo. He came in my room and stared at me. I think, he was sleep walking'' Lani said, as me and Teagan started laughing, ''Don't laugh! It was traumatizing!'' she said, as we both stopped laughing and saw a shadow.

I turned around and saw Ranboo, sleep walking, I walked up to him and told him to go back to sleep.

''I don't want to sleep'' he said, with a scoff and in a toddler-ish tone.

''What is he dreaming about?'' Teagan asked, laughing.

''I don't know?'' I said, laughing, along.

''Well, it's creepy and his eyes will haunt me, forever'' Lani said, as we laughed and I guided Ranboo to his bed.

''Go to sleep, ok?'' I asked, him as he sat, on his bed.

''Ok'' he said, groggly.

I laughed, tucked him in and kissed his forehead, (#proudmom) leaving back to the kitchen.

''Ok, everything's solve, now'' I said, as they both laughed.

''Er... What's going on?'' Tubbo said, as Tommy walked in, beside him.

''Oh, nothing. Just Ranboo scaring the shit out of Lani, while sleep walking'' I said, as they both laughed.

(ok story time! once i was like... maybe 7 and i was sleep walking at the time i slept in my moms room bc if i didnt i could possibly die from doing something while sleep walking ok so i was sleep walking (like i said) and i got up and tried to open the glass door it was lock so i just randomly started banging my head on the door my mom told me to go back to sleep and thats what i did i woke up in the morning confused and in pain and then i looked in the mirror and saw blood everywhere and i had a sore eye ever since then ive had ptsd of sleep walking so i now bury myself in a blanket burrito)

''It was terrifying! He literally stared at me, dead in the eyes! And he's not even aware of it!'' Lani said, as we laughed, ''I'm literally going to have nightmares!'' she said, as Ranboo walked in, this time, awake.

''What did I miss?'' he asked.

''You scared Lani, by sleep walking'' I said, as he laughed.

''What did I do?'' he asked, as I shrugged.

''Ask Lani. I'm not gonna respond for the... 3 time'' I said, as Lani told him.

''You literally stared at me!'' she said, as Ranboo laughed.

We talked a bit, as I finally finished breakfast. We decided to stay at home and that Ranboo would do a swing stream. (guys im aware that its not in order but pls dont bully me for it)

Before Ranboo's stream, I decided that I should use the swing, before I won't be able to use it. Sadly, well, actually, not really, Tommy had to leave early, but I got to stay. Honestly, if I could choose to go back home or stay at Tubbo's, I'd probably stay. Mum always work and dad... is well... dad and at Tubbo's, I get to hang out, with my friends and his parents, are very nice. (idrk how tubbos and tommys parents act so dont believe everything im saying its just for the sake of the story) I'm a 100% sure, though, mum wouldn't let us, live at Tubbo's permentally, but dad, probably, wouldn't even notice, we left. He's never home. I sat swinging, a little bit more, until I was brought, back into reality.

''Hey, N/n, are you ok? You've been staring, at the ground for a few minutes, now'' Ranboo asked, as I nodded.

''Yeah, I was just lost in thoughts'' I said, as Ranboo crouched, to look up at me.

''If you don't mind me asking, what were you thinking about?'' he said, as I looked away, for a short second.

''Well... I was thinking... of my... parents...'' I said, as Ranboo cupped, my face, with his hand, to make me look at him.

''Are they bad people?'' he asked, as my eyes widened.

''Nononono, they're great people! It's just my dad... isn't the greatest... dad...'' I said, as Ranboo nodded.

''And what about your mom?'' he asked, as tears ran down my cheek.

''She's always working, because dad's never home and he steals all the money, to play, with his friends, at a bar or something'' I said, as more tears ran down my face.

(actually happened my mom was home but before my parents divorced my dad was always gone and was nv home so yeah)

''It's ok'' he said wiping my tears, with his thumb, ''Think of good things, ok?'' he said, as I smiled weakly.

After a while, of crying and laughing, it was getting late and Ranboo wanted to stream.

While Ranboo was streaming me and Tubbo, just danced in the background, the whole time. Tubbo tried to climb the tree, but I just gave up, knowing my short ass, (sry if you arent short irl i am short so yeah) won't be able to climb it. Tubbo also failed and flipped of the tree, which made me laugh.

Everytime, Ranboo would get up, me or Tubbo would sit on the swing.

Once, he full on sat, on Tubbo. I decided to have my revenge and while he was sitting, I pushed him, without him expecting it. The stream went on well and I had this one thought running through my head. Maybe I do want to be a streamer. I like making people happy and streaming makes me happy, but my anxiety, will probably kick in, any second. I thought, as I zoned back, into, what we call, so, reality. (pls i was thinking it was getting boring and needed to sPiCe uP my words so DEAL WITH IT)

After the stream, I decided to take back the swing and watch the stars. It was honestly nice. I was swinging in a comfortable silence, until someone ruined the peacefulness, by what we called, talking. (why is this me irl? why do i talk like this? and i HATE talking with people with a passion)

''It's beautiful, isn't it?'' Ranboo asked.

''Yeah, that's why I'm looking at it'' I answered, with sass, as he punch me, on the arm.

''Shut up'' he said, as he sat down.

I got of the swing and sat down, next to him, on the grass. I looked at him and smiled, looking back at the sky. We look at the sky in a peaceful silence. Once in a while, they'd be the sound of a sigh or the bush shaking, probably an animal, but it was relaxing.

As I put my hands a side of me, I felt something grab it. I saw it was Ranboo and blushed, a bit. I gave it a gentle squeeze and went back, to stargazing. I started feeling sleepy and could barely stay straight. I felt Ranboo's hand bring my head closer to his chest.

''Are you tired?'' I said, as nodded, ''Wanna go back inside?'' he asked, as he played, with my hair.

''We can stay outside, for a bit'' I said, as he hummed.

I started to close my eyes and the sleep, eventually, took over me.

(hello guys i dont think im gonna write tomorrow bc im running out of ideas but ill try i will literally try and brainstorm but there might not be a chapter tomorrow well anyways i better get going have a good day/night/morning/afternoon stay safe eat and hydrate bye bitches)