Chapter 4

I woke up, next morning, to my phone and seeing someone.

''ARGHHH!!!!'' I screamed and the person on my phone, sat up and looked at me, scared.

''Y/n, are you ok!?'' they said.

I looked closely and saw it was Ranboo. Oh, I fell asleep on call, with him and I forgot. Great. I just traumatized him.

''I'm sorry Ranboo, I thought, you were someone else'' I said, as I nervously giggled.

''No, it's ok. Just don't scream, again, ok?'' he said, while chuckling, which made me, laugh, along, with him.

I heard footsteps approached my room. The door opens and I see a tired Tommy, rubbing his eyes.

''Why'd you yell? Are you ok?'' he asked, as I saw mum, standing behind him, looking worried.

''Are you ok, honey?'' she said, as I nodded.

''Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry for scaring, you guys'' I said, feeling a bit guilty.

Mum left, assuming to go make breakfast, but Tommy stayed, here, with his arms crossed.

''What'd you want?'' I said, as I sighed.

''I'm just curious, why'd you scream?'' he said, as I sighed, again.

''So, basically, last night, I called Ranboo and I told him to go to sleep and then I went to sleep, I woke up and thought, Ranboo was someone else'' I said, as Tommy smirked.

''So, you slept, on call, with him? I'll telling mum!'' he said, going downstairs.

''You bitch!'' I said, chasing him, down the stairs, with Ranboo, still in my pockets, ''Sorry, Ranboo, I got to go, Tommy's causing trouble, good bye, love you, *mwah*'' I said, as I hung up and chased Tommy around, before he could get to mum.

---Ranboo POV---

As Y/n hung up, a blush started to spread, to my face.

''I- love you- too'' I said, sighing and threw myself, backwards, onto the bed.

''You good, boss man?'' Tubbo asked.

''Oh, yeah, I'm f-fine'' I said, rubbing the blush off, hoping it'll work.

''Wait- are you blushing?'' Tubbo said, looking at me.

''Er... Umm... M-maybe'' I said, stuttering.

''That's what I heard! Why'd N/n scream'' he said.

''I don't know? I think I- wait- how'd you know, it was her?'' I asked, as Tubbo smirked.

''I don't know? I just know, everything 'bout you, so, I kinda knew, you were talking to her and anyways, I kinda recognized that scream'' he said, as we both laughed.

''Well, anyways, Tommy said, he wanted to vlog. Do you know where we're going?'' I asked, as Tubbo thought.

''I'm not exactly sure, but we could record a video, for your channel. It's been a while you hadn't updated'' Tubbo said, as I nodded.

''Yeah, we could. We could maybe, make a vlog, about us, walking around the UK?'' I said, as Tubbo nodded.

''Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll text, Tommy, about it'' he said, as he shot me a smile.

Once Tubbo left, I got dressed and waited, for him, to get ready.

Once Tubbo was ready, we left and started heading, to a location. It looked like a park.

A little bit later, I saw a car pull up and saw Y/n and Tommy, get out of the vehicule. I ran to Y/n and hugged her.

''Hello, N/n!'' I said, as she, immedietaly, hugged back.

''Hey'' she said, snuggling her face, in my chest.

At that moment, I felt like I was about to explode. My face felt so hot and I felt like my eyes were got to pop out. To hide my blush, I dug my face in the crook, of her neck.

''Oh, hello, there! I missed you, too, but... Tommy's looking at us, weird'' she said, as I looked up and saw Tommy and Tubbo, with a smug look on his face.

''Er... Hi, Tommy...'' I said, still flustered.

''Uh, hello, are you ok?'' he asked, his smirk, only getting bigger.

''Yep, yep, I'm totally fine, mhm, let's get started!'' I said, trying to change the subject and making all of them laugh.

Since Y/n, wasn't really comfortable being on camera, she decided that her and Tommy would be the camera mans and taking turns. The 2 were vlogging, while I was 'touring' around.

Once we were satisfied, with the recordings, we put the cameras away and just walked around. I saw Y/n look at a shop and turned back, heading to her car (?)

''Shit! One second, guys, I'll be right back'' she said, as I grabbed onto her wrist.

''Where are you going?'' I asked.

''I forgot something in the car, I'll be right back'' she said, shooting be a sweet smile and left.

A couple minutes later, she came back, with 4 plushies.

''Ta-da! I bought this, for you guys, the other day. You all have one each!'' she said, handing us, each, a plushy and keeping the one, that looked like a bear.

''Aww, it's so cute. Thank you!'' I said, hugging her.

''Your welcome!'' she said, hugging me back, giving me a smile, afterwards.

We continued walking and saw the other boys, were hugging on, tightly to the plushies, Y/n got them. I looked back at Y/n and see looks at me and interwinds our fingers, together. I look away and started blushing. We made it back, to Y/n's car. Me and Tubbo decided to come, with them, because we walked our way here and it was getting dark. Y/n sat in the drive seat (obviously) I sat shot gun and Tommy death stared me, sitting in the back, with a sleepy Tubbo.

After a few minutes, we arrived back, at Tubbo's and they decided to stay the night over. Lani and Teagan had a friend over, so, the air mattress was already taken. Tommy and Y/n stared at each other and ran to the couch. Tommy landed first.

''Ha! I get the couch! Sleep on the floor, bitch!'' Tommy yelled, as Y/n rolled her eyes.

''Oh, would you shut the fuck up!?'' she said, then turning to me, ''Do you have any extra blankets or pillows, I can borrow?'' she asked, as I nodded and went to my/guest room and grabbed a few pillows and blankets and gave them to her, ''Thank you!'' she said, smiling.

''No problem'' I said, with an other smile, as we all headed to bed.

---Y/n POV---

---Time Skip---

(a few hours later)

It's been a few hours, since I've gotten setted up, but I still couldn't sleep. It was still very uncomfortable and Tommy's loud snores, definitely did not help. I got up and walked to Ranboo's bed and shook him.

''Hey, Ranboo'' I whispered to him, as he slowly open his eyes.

''What time is it?'' he asked, reaching for his phone.

''It's really late and I couldn't sleep'' I said.

''Come here'' Ranboo said, opening his arms.

I crawled into his arms and he gently wrapped them, around me.

''Good night'' I said.

''Good night'' he responded, snuggling his face in my neck.

I eventually closed my eyes and fell asleep, in his arms.

(sry guys for the shorter chapter i usually make them longer but todays monday and i dont usually upload mondays so i still gave you guys a treat)