Chapter 11

(hello everyone its one of my followers birthday today go wish iiconix a happy birthday! im gonna be posting everyday but saturdays for the march break so yeah)

As I opened my eyes, I was met, with Ranboo's. It frightend me, a bit, but then I relaxed. I looked back and see Tommy isn't in the room. I grab my phone and look at the time. 3:24 pm. Not a bad time to wake up, for me that is. For most people, they'd be coming home from work or school.

''Ranboo wake up'' I whispered, to him.

''Nooooo-'' he said, digging his face, in my shoulder.

''Get up'' I said, as he slowly opened, one eye.

''Make me'' he said, than I left the room.

''I'm breaking up, with you'' I said, as he shot up, immedietaly.

''Please, dont. I love you'' he said, running to me and hugging me, while I just hugged back, laughing.

''That's what I thought. Now, Tommy and Tubbo are probably waiting for us, in the living room'' I said, as we left the guest room and saw, in fact, both, Tommy and Tubbo, sitting on the couch.

''Hello love birds! How did you sleep?'' Tommy said.

Me and Ranboo looked at each other and laughed. The 2 clueless boys, were looking at us, with confusion, written all over their face.

''Well- You're not wrong...'' I said, as they both, looked at each other and back at us.

''What do you mean-'' Tommy started, then Tubbo clicked and basically, screamed.

''Wait- Really!? YOU GUYS ARE A THING NOW!?!? FINALLY!!!!'' he said, as Tommy took a second to think and then, he was practically, jumping off the walls.

Tommy then, dragged me, to my PC and Tubbo did the same, but dragged Ranboo to his. He sat me down, on my chair and opened up Minecraft.

''So, me and Tubbo have been planning this server, for yours and Ranboo's Minecraft date and now, is the perfect time, so, have fun talking to your lover'' he said, calling Ranboo, on discord, from my PC and running outside, persuming, talking to Tubbo.

Ranboo answered the call and laughed, a bit.

''Hi'' I said.

''Hello'' he responded, as we both joined the Minecraft server.

''Tommy and Tubbo actually, did a good job!'' I said, as I heard Tommy yell, from somewhere, in the house.

''What's that supposed to mean!?'' he said, as I started laughing.

''Oh, nothing. Just thanking you for making an awesome server, for me and Ranboo'' I said, as I heard awes coming from both of the clingy duo.

''Were happy, your happy'' Tubbo said, as I zoned back, into the discord call and the server.

''Ok. So, what do you want to do first?'' I asked, as Ranboo turned to me and ran away, ''Hey- what are you doing?'' I asked, as I saw him come back, with an allium flower.

''For m'lady'' he said, dropping the flower, at my feet.

''Aww'' I said, crouching down, grabbing the flower, ''You're too sweet'' I said, as I roamed around the beautiful map, Tommy and Tubbo made for us.

After a while of walking around, Ranboo started crafting shit and gave me a pickaxe and kept one for himself.

''Mining time!'' he said, as I giggled and we dug, down.

After a while of digging, we had a few things. A few lapis. A few diamonds. A few iron. And just random other shit. He got settled down, where Tommy and Tubbo put a table and fancy shit, with a building beside it. This world was so awesome. I bet Phil helped and did most of the job.

''Hello, madame and monsieur'' Tommy said, in a fancy-ish accent, dressed up, in a waiter outfit, ''Welcome to a restaurant which is perfectly normal and will serve you very sane food. (i can up with that on the second) Can I take your order?'' he said, as me and Ranboo giggled.

''Uhm- Sure! Can I have spagetti?'' I said.

''And I'll take the same'' Ranboo said.

''I'm sorry, but we only serve potatoes'' he said, as he left and went inside the building, where, I assume, Tubbo was.

''They don't even have meat!'' I yelled, as Ranboo laughed and I joined, soon after.

After a bit, our 'food', by food, I mean fucking potatoes, still didn't come. I look back at the building and see it's on fire. Suddenly, Tubbo starts screaming.

''Oh, shit! It's on fire!'' I heard him, scream, more.

''How did you burn it down! With potatoes! You don't even cook potatoes! Literal fucking potatoes! POTATOES!'' I yelled, as I helped Tubbo, with the fire and heard Ranboo snicker, silently, ''Hey- you piece of shit. Doesn't mean because I date you, you can stand there and do nothing! Come help us, Jesus Christ!'' I yelled, as he, immedietaly, started helping.

A few later, we turned of the fire and continued our date. We were sitting on the grass and looking, as the sun sets.

(why does this make me want to write a c!ranboo x reader? fuck (NOT SEXUALLY) the real ranboo i want the stupid ass sleep walking emotional motherfucker /hj)

As the sun fully sets and the moon appears. I see Ranboo uncrouch and I did the same. I looked at him, as he looked back at me.

''I had fun, on this Minecraft date. Even though, Tubbo scared the fuck out of me'' I said, as Ranboo chuckled.

''Yeah, me too'' he said, as I crouch and leaned my characters face, towards his, ''One sec, I've got a better idea'' he said, taking his headphones off and walking to the guest bedroom, where my PC was.

He opens the door and walk towards me. He cupped my face, with his hands and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled in the kiss.

''I love you'' he said, in between kisses.

''I love you, more'' I said, as we pull away.

''Impossible. You are SisterInnit after all, so...'' he said, as I smacked his arm.

''Oh, shush!'' I said, as Tommy ran in the room.

''Are you calling me careless!? Wow. I see how it is, Ranboob. I don't aprove of you, anymore'' he said, as we both laughed.

We shared an other kiss, as we heard Tommy scream and run out the room.

''I love you'' he said, as I tried to say, but everything suddenly, went black, ''Y/n? Y/N!?'' he said, as I collapsed to the floor.

(ooh angst my beloved i promised you guys id do angst)