Chapter 3

I woke up, by the sun, shining threw the door window. I slowly opened my eyes, to see, from the corner of my eyes, Tubbo asleep, on his bed and Tommy sleeping on an air mattress. I smiled a bit and as I was about to get up, I felt a weight. I look down and I see Ranboo, who's about to wake up.

''G'morning'' he said, sleepily.

''I'm so sorry, for waking you up, you can go back to sleep'' I said, as he stood up and rubbed his eyes.

''It's ok, I'm not tired, anymore, I'm just gonna watch TV'' he said, as he grabbed the remote and put something.

''Ok, if you need me, I'm in the kitchen'' I said, as he nodded and I went to the kitchen, to make breakfast.

As I arrived in the kitchen, I opened the fridge and saw barely any food. I opened the cabinet, to find, pancake mix. I smiled and tried to reach it, but I was to small and the counters were underneath the cabinet, so, I couldn't climb them.

''Ranboo!'' I said.

''Yes'' he responded.

''Can you help me? I can't reach the high shelf'' I said, as Ranboo walked in the kitchen, chuckling.

''Your short'' he said, as he grabbed the pancake mix and gave it to me.

''I maybe am, but have you seen yourself!? You're a fucking giant! You're literally the Big Friendly Giant and no one can tell me otherwise'' I said, as I opened the pancake mix and put it in the bowl.

I went to the fridge and grabbed the eggs and the milk and to the pantry, to grab the vegetable oil. (are these the correct ingredients? idk i almost nv made pancakes from mix ive always done them from scratch the last time ive made pancakes with the mix i think i was like 7 or something) I mixed the ingredients, with the pancake mix and turn on the oven. I grabbed a pan and spatula and put them a side. I grabbed the whisk or should I say, stir stick and put it, in the sink, while washing the other dishes.

''I can do the dishes, while you make the pancakes'' Ranboo said, as he started cleaning the dishes.

''Oh, ok, but if you need any help, just t-'' I tried to say, as I was interrupted, by Ranboo.

''I'm gonna be fine, I'm washing dish, what's the worst that can happen?'' he questionned, as I thought, of an answer, to answer him.

''Well, you could drop a glass and step in it, you can drop a knife, you can cut yourself'' I said, as he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

''Come on, I'm not as clumsy, as you, I'll be fine'' he said, as I shrugged and went back, to the pancakes.

''If you say so, but if you hurt yourself, don't come crying to me'' I said, as Ranboo let out a sigh.

''But if I don't hurt myself, then, you owe me, 20 bucks, deal?'' he said, as I looked at him and saw he was handing me his hand, to shake.

''Deal. But I only have Europien money'' I said, as Ranboo shrugged.

''Doesn't matter. I get mOnEy'' he said, as I giggled and continued the pancakes, once again.

I was about done, when I felt something or someone hug me from behind. I looked up and saw it was Ranboo.

''Oh, hello, there, you startled me, a bit'' I said, as he rested his chin on my head. (R I P that ranboo ayy im fucking short hope you dont break your back there im 5'0 btw how tall r u guys? (me complaning im short meanwhile im sister being 4'4 and a half)

''I'm sorry'' he said, as I pulled his arms away.

''No, no, it's ok, I'm almost done, by the way'' I said, as I turned to face him.