Chapter 9

TW:
Bl**d (o,o)
Inj*r**s (u,i,e)

(hey guys im in math class rn and im bored af so im gonna write a chapter :D (theyll be an other chapter tonight lucky guys, girls and my fellow enby pals (count yourself lucky i usually dont publish chapters tuesdays)

IT WAS ALL A FUCKING DREAM!?!?

!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

I thought, as I threw the pillow, back at Tommy, which made him fall backwards. I look to my side and see Ranboo, still, with a bloody nose. I must've fallen asleep, a bit, after it happened.

''Oww, why does my nose hurt?'' he asked, as I turned to him.

''Look in the mirror'' I said, as Ranboo rushed to the bathroom.

A bit later, I heard a pitched scream.

''ARGHHH!!!! WHAT THE FU- HELL HAPPENED TO MY NOSE!?!?'' he said, as I came rushing, in the bathroom, laughing.

''Yesterday- well- this morning, you were sleep walking and you started banging your head, against the window. I thought, you were going to break your nose'' I said, as Ranboo gripped, his nose, in pain.

''I think, it's broken. I can't even breathe'' he said, as he washed his face, removing all the dried blood.

''Well- I guess, we're talking a trip to the hospital!'' I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him, in the living room, where the boys were, ''Hey boys! Ranboo sorta broke his nose, so, we're going to the hospital. Wanna come with?'' I asked, as the boys nodded.

''Didn't think, it'd be that bad'' Tubbo said.

''Yeah. You didn't even flinch!'' Tommy said, as Ranboo, slightly, chuckled.

''Well- here we are. Going to the hospital!'' he said, trying to cheer up, the mood, which worked.

(sry guys if its horrible im in math and my brain is drained dw i didnt skip class im done with my homework iM sO qUiRkY iMa nErD 🤪🤓)

We got in the car, with Ranboo sitting in the passenger seat and the boys, in the back seat. I started the car and left for the hospital.

(this will SURELY be incorrect cuz i live in canada and idk how uk hospitals work and i have ZERO knowledge in hospitals soooo.... yeah.... im just gonna be guessing shit)

As we got there, we were greeted, by the receptionist.

''Hello! How may I help you?'' the receptionist responded, in a very actively and sweet tone.

''Hello! I was wondering, if we could check my friend's nose? He seemed like it's broken'' I said, as the receptionist nodded and typed, something.

''Yeah, of course! Just sit down and wait for a doctor, to come!'' she said, in a very sweet tone.

I nodded and she smiled, returning, to what she was doing.

''She was really nice'' Ranboo said.

''Yeah. I was having a bi panic'' I said, jokingly, as Tommy and Tubbo laughed.

I looked, towards Ranboo and saw him frown. I looked at him confused and rubbed his arm.

''What wrong?'' I asked, as he flinch and grabbed on his nose.

''Er- it hurts less, when I frown, sorry'' he said, as I reassured him, with a smile.

''It's ok. As long, as your in comfort'' I said, turning back to talking, with the boys.