9

ROSALIE SNEAKED into Beth's house, luckily, without getting caught by Henry. They headed into Beth's room, and before the bedroom door could even close, their lips collided. Beth could taste the mintiness of toothpaste on Rosalie's tongue, and smelled the scent of lavender on her skin, "you taste and smell good," Beth said into the kiss. Her hands roamed over Rosalie's back, before reaching for the sash of her trench coat.

"I'm not wearing anything underneath," Rosalie whispered, causing Beth to grin in satisfaction. She'd never felt her panties become so soaked with one simple sentence before.

"Take a shower with me," Beth pulled her tank top over her head, along with unhooking her bra. Rosalie watched, as Beth stripped in front of her, the scene appealing and enticed her to do the same. As the trench coat slipped off of her shoulders, and onto the floor, the pupils of Beth's eyes dilated.

"And you said you prefer my personality," Rosalie grinned, as Beth's eyes moved over each, and every curve of Rosalie's body. Beth then looked into Rosalie's eyes, as she pulled down her panties, so that they were both naked. Rosalie's eyes narrowed with lust. She loved Beth's body, more than she'd ever loved anyone's.

Beth said, "I still stand by that. So imagine how much I love your personality, huh? Because you're absolutely a goddess," that alone could get Rosalie orgasming from where she stood. Beth's words managed to always make her body shudder, and her bundle of nerves twitch.

"Come here," Rosalie said. Beth shook her head, and gave Rosalie a wink. She turned to the side, and slid the tip of her index finger into her mouth.

"You can't always get what you want."

Rosalie's eyes fixated on her tempting muse. For some reason, she felt like painting the moment. Why? That's the consequence of the job. She'd gain inspiration at times when she'd wished that her mind would shut off, "oh, but I can," Rosalie stepped forward, and sank her teeth into her bottom lip. Her heart raced, and the wetness forming in between her thighs was increasing.

"We'll see, let's take that shower, shall we?" Beth insisted.

Rosalie placed her hands on Beth's waist, and seductively looked into Beth's eyes, "what's the point of getting clean if we don't get a bit dirty first?" Rosalie asked.

Beth inhaled a deep breath. She was tempted, to say the least. But she enjoyed teasing. Running the tips of her fingers over Rosalie's slit, Beth felt the slipperiness of arousal. Rosalie leaned forward, and rested her forehead onto Beth's chest, as her tongue reached for a nipple. Beth moaned, as she fell backward onto the bed, with Rosalie hovering on top of her. Rosalie's mound pressed against Beth's, and a gasp escaped both of their lips, "I've never been with someone so young," Beth confessed, as Rosalie placed butterfly kisses along her jawline. Rosalie smirked against Beth's skin, as she ran her fingers down the woman's stomach, moving towards her mound.

"That's a first. You're one of the youngest women that I've been with," Rosalie clasped her lips onto Beth's nipple, and sucked gently. Her wetness was smearing over Beth's mound, creating a slippery friction of their centers.

"You're into cougars, huh?" Beth moaned, as Rosalie placed the palm of her hand in between their cores, touching both of their arousals.

"I think age is just a number," Rosalie said. She moved her lips over Beth's midriff, as her fingers slipped into the redhead's opening. Beth closed her eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of being touched so sensually, yet intensely. She'd spent a few nights imagining what it would have been like to be touched by Rosalie. And, for sure, Rosalie didn't disappoint one bit.

"You're something else," Beth moaned, as Rosalie's middle finger slid into her. She grabbed a handful of Rosalie's hair, and tilted her head back. Her body was so heated, and in need of release. She wanted to orgasm all over Rosalie's face, again.