Guilty Pleasure

Killua was about to make his way to the elevator, but one of the doctor ladies stopped him.

"Killua Zoldyck?" She asked.

Killua sighed. "Yeah?"

"Confirm your age and date of birth, please." She said, looking through a file.

Rolling his eyes, Killua told her, "Age sixteen, July seventh, 20XX."

"Good, take this." She handed him a paper. "You're expected to recieve therapy with Mr. Wing every other day following lunch. You'll also be expected to attend physical health classes every other day that you're not with Mr. Wing. After lunch."

"That's all?" Killua asked.

"Well," She cleared her throat, looking through his diagnoses. "It seems that Dr. Krueger deemed that that's all you need. You've also earned your GED, so you're not required to attend any academic classes. Of course, like everyone else, you'll also have a weekly health assessment."

"...Okay, then." Killua folded the paper up, tucking it in his pocket. With that over with, he continued on his way to the elevator.

Entering, he hit the '4' and the doors closed. He arrived to the fourth floor within a couple minutes. Going down the hallway, he found Gon's door and knocked.

Gon opened the door. He didn't look up to see who it was. "..Killua?" He asked, just to be sure.

"Sup?" Killua asked, walking past Gon and into the room. There were some new drawings scattered over Gon's bed that he noticed. "Those from last night?"

"...Yeah..."

Killua picked up a paper, and Gon cleaned up the others. Stashing them away in his desk drawers. Gon waited anxiously as Killua examined the drawing, wishing he could just snatch it from him and put it with the others.

"...This is what you see every night?" Killua asked, staring at it. When he lowered his hands and looked up at Gon, Gon took the paper and put it away.

"I guess so." Gon said, shutting the drawer. "I uhm... don't really remember anything, though. Just a few flashes. I figure at some point... maybe some of them will start lining things up and making sense of everything..."

"Anything making sense yet?" Killua asked.

Gon winces as a few flashes from last night hit him. "N-no..." He twisted his lip. "Uhm, so... what's your... schedule like..?"

"Ah, pretty plain actually. I expected a lot more when I came here. Thought I'd be surveyed by therapists left and right or whatever..." Killua handed Gon the paper. "Well, really, I had no idea what to expect. This isn't exactly a typical psych ward or mental hospital... this one's privately owned, so who knew what kind of regiment they'd have for patients."

Gon read the paper through. "Dr. Wing, huh..." Gon read the name aloud. "...He's nice. Intimidating, but nice... the physical education supervisor, though..."

"Hm? It didn't say who was gonna be in charge of that. You know who it is?"

Gon gulped. "It's... Bisky..."

Oh. "Her?" Killua hummed. She was a bit scary, he couldn't lie. But... she wasn't that bad? Maybe?

"G-good luck with that..." Gon cleared his throat, handing the paper back to him. "So, you're free then... until after lunch..?"

"Yup!" Killua exclaimed, plopping down onto Gon's bed. "So. What do we do until then? There's gotta be something we can do together."

"Uhm..." Gon thought about it. He'd never done this sort of thing before, so he really didn't know. He had no clue how to engage with a... friend...

"Hold on, are we able to use streaming services on the computers?" Killua asked.

"Uhm, well... usually no, but... Bisky let me have my own profile on her Netflix account so..." Gon rubbed the back of his neck.

"Talk about special treatment." Killua chuckled, teasing him. "She really has no reserves picking favorites, huh?"

Gon blushed a little, hugging his knees to his chest. "Well... she's... kinda like a mom to me..."

Killua wondered about that statement. Come to think of it, Gon's never mentioned his family or parents. Even though Killua talked plenty about his. Then again, living here, Gon wouldn't even be able to see them other than on visitation days on the weekends. So really, it makes sense that Bisky is more familial to him than anyone he's actually related to.

Killua sat down in front of the computer. "What's your login?"

Gon walked over, and sat in Killua's lap. As Killua's brain was malfunctioning and having to reboot, Gon's fingers flew across the keyboard and he logged in. "There."

Killua did his best to regulate his breathing and keep calm. This son of a bitch. "Great. Uhm. Where's..?"

Gon opened up Netflix in the browser before Killua could finish. As Gon looked for something for the two of them to watch, Killua wondered, where the ever living fuck do I put my trembling hands?

"...What do you wanna watch?" Gon asked. "A movie? Series? Documentary?"

All Killua's mind could focus on was not focusing on Gon. "Ah- a- uhm, a movie..?"

Ohoho you sorry little fuckett you are so not so desparate as to fall for the first guy that lets you close to him. Killua thought.

Gon looked through the movie selection. "Genre..?"

"Uhm, do you know Studio Ghibli?" Killua asked. Ah yes, nothing could take his mind off his hormones like his childhood comfort movies.

Gon smiled a little bit. Killua hardly got a view of it but what he could see made his heart start racing like never before. "Yeah... uhm, which one..?"

Killua leaned forward a little bit, his head over Gon's shoulder. "Hm... you pick."

"Okay... then..." Gon scrolled, and after some internal debate, he clicked on Ponyo. "...Is this one okay?"

"Hm, I actually haven't seen this one yet." Killua mentioned. "Sure."

Gon nodded, clicking the play insignia. The intro to the movie started up, and the two boys relaxed and focused on the screen. Until Gon realized he was still on Killua's lap.

"Ah- sorry- uhm, you're probably uncomfortable..." Gon apologized, pausing the movie. "Uhm... we could set it up to watch from the bed instead..?"

"I'm fine like this." Killua shrugged, guiltily enjoying holding onto Gon. "We get a better view of the screen from here, too."

"It's... almost two hours long, though..." Gon didn't want Killua to get uncomfortable. Even if he wasn't right now. Gon was too heavy, Killua's legs would start hurting at some point.

"Mhm. I can see that." Killua nodded. "Really, I'm fine. Unless you're uncomfortable?"

"No... it's... not that..." Gon sighed, reaching for the mouse. He resumed the movie, surrendering. Though, he still felt like Killua was just being too nice.