The Alchemist

She was in the middle of unbuttoning her shirt when hands snaked around her waist and pulled the bottom buttons undone.

"Stay for a bit," a voice cooed in her ear as her shirt was tugged on, "Share a drink with me."

Light kisses were placed on her shoulder as the shirt slipped off of it. She laughed and caught the shirt before it could slip any further, going back to her task of buttoning.

"I told you that this would be quick," she said as she closed her shirt all the way, "I'm a captain now."

"I know, I was moaning it earlier," the woman pulled away before taking a few shallow breaths, drawing out a sultry, "Captain Cooker."

"Don't get me started again," Cooker turned around and picked her up, legs wrapping around her waist immediately.

She walked them through the papers, books, and mess on the floor and towards an empty desk. Cooker set her down and wasted no time in connecting their lips again. She didn't indulge for too long, pulling away after a few lingering kisses before anything could heat up. Her collar was held in place and she couldn't get very far.
"Celi," Cooker laughed, "come on, babes, I've really got to run. I'll be back eventually."

"My husband is getting older now, I am afraid this trip might be his last. You should take advantage of the time you have with me."

"You tempt me but I've got something to tend to. I'll take my things and go now," Cooker pulled on her shoes and buckled her pants.

Celi rolled her eyes with a huff, pushing off the desk and walking to the corner of the room, and pulling out a small bag made of tweed. She handed it off to Cooker, small sprigs of herbs and plants peeking out of the top and the bottles inside clinking together as it was handed off.

"Who are you planning on poisoning? "

"Your husband," Cooker joked as she looked inside to make sure everything she had come for had been packed up.

"Please do," Celi chuckled and stepped back in front of Cooker before wrapping her arms around Cooker's neck, " then I'll finally be free."

"You have the shop and hundreds of gold saved up. Once he finally croaks, you'll be free," she conceded.

"I will give you some of that gold if you can help me speed along the process," Celi batted her eyelids, "give me something to help him pass from this treacherous world into the next."

Cooker took a second to set the bag down and put her hands on Celi's hips, "If he dies, will you take a new husband?"

"No. I will finally decorate the shop as I please. Party when I please. Go down to the orphanage and pick up some children who have befallen misfortune. Might even take on a new hobby," Celi dropped one hand to Cooker's chest and slid down until she was toying with her belt buckle, "Then I would write to you when I am lonely and you can come to service me. With the money I will be making from my beautiful new shop, I will be able to afford to keep you as my own personal escort."

Cooker laughed and reached down to hold Celi's wrist, setting her bag down and pulling her closer, "I'll be patiently awaiting a letter from you then."

Cooker leaned in for another kiss, unable to resist her body urging her for more. Who knew if the next mission would be her last? What if she died knowing she could have had more sex, yet didn't. Celi caught her lips and Cooker got carried away. By the time Cooker managed to come to her senses, her shirt was hanging off her as she stood from kneeling. She wiped her mouth with a smirk as she caught her breath and Celi sat up, pushing herself up from laying back on the desk.