Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hey readers! I have missed you all SO much!!!! I haven't been on in almost two months and it was killing me. So many things happened that I'm still trying to cope with... My power went out for a while due to storms and then many other events happened. Anyways, I'm so sorry that I have kept all of you waiting. You all deserve so much more than I give you. I want to express my thanks to all of you lovely readers. I love you all so much! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for always being here for me!

Also, I have hundreds of messages that I need to respond to! I'm trying to catch up. :)

Here is Chapter Twenty-Nine! It is not the last chapter, by the way... :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Ariella’s POV

            A muffled voice interrupted the deep sleep I was in. Two strong hands shook my shoulders and I struggled to open my eyes to see who was shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and two bright blue eyes came into my vision before anything else. I smiled when my eyes took in the messy blonde hair of my husband. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him into a hug. His breath tickled my neck as his low laughter made his body shake.

            “Ariella, we’ve landed. We’re back home babe,” He said.

            “Home?” My voice cracked.

            “Yes. Come on, get up,” Niall ordered.

            I groaned and stood up as I laced my fingers with his. Our bodies moved in sync as we parted from the plane and searched for our luggage. Both of us drug our suitcases around with us. I followed Niall as he looked very determined to find something.

            “What are you looking for?” I asked.

            “Nothing…” He said.

            I furrowed my eyebrows together and kept following him regardless. A screeching voice stopped me in my tracks. Niall and I both turned around to see an incredible sight.

            All of our best friends were here; they were here in the airport. When I took in the sight of them, it almost knocked the wind right out of me. Louis waved excitedly. Liam’s smile was so wide that I definitely thought it was going to break his face. Zayn was jumping up and down in place. Danielle and Eleanor had their arms around one another; it was like they were waiting for me to join their group hug. Gemma was wiping away tears. Lastly, my half-brother Harry simply stood there with a look of pure happiness on his face.

            Niall and I ran towards them, leaving our luggage lying on the floor in the process. Niall jumped into the arms of all of his band mates while I was pulled into a tight hug which included Danielle, Eleanor, Gemma, and I. I didn’t know why our reunion was so emotional, but I was crying so hard. It just felt so amazing to be here with the people I loved.

            I felt myself being pulled away from the girls and into someone else’s arms. I turned to look up at the face of Zayn Malik. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

            “I missed you!” I said, “All of you…”

            “We missed you too. So much.”

            “It was amazing… The honeymoon, I mean. I love Niall so much and it was incredible to be able to spend that time with him. However, I missed all of you more than I originally thought… It’s good to see you again!” I said.