Chapter Twenty-Four

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you've all had a brilliant day! How is everyone doing?! I hope everything is well. Also, I'm extremely sorry about the short length of this chapter, but the next one will be very long... Yes, because it will include the wedding! :'D I know how much everyone has waited for this moment! Also, everyone has been asking for a picture of Ariella's dress... I will be posting it in the next chapter!

So... Here's Chapter Twenty-Four! :D

---------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Four

Dedicated to HannahNicoleJones

Ariella’s POV

            Three weeks passed and my stomach churned as I realized my wedding was only in a few days. I couldn’t contain my excitement. But in all honesty, I thought Danielle and Eleanor were more excited than I was. They stayed with Niall and me every night and refused to leave. They said they had to make sure Niall didn’t “take a peek at my dress”. Like I would ever let that happen! Even though Niall begged and pleaded, I wouldn’t budge. He claimed that he absolutely needed to see my dress, but I argued that I would not break tradition.

            “Ariella,” Niall whined.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Please let me see your dress.”

“No.”

“Why not?” He argued.

“Because you can’t!” I said.

“You’re mean,” Niall joked.

“I guess I am,” I replied as I poked the tip of his nose.

He scrunched his face up in the cutest way that made my heart melt. I pinched one of his cheeks and he leaned back and fell off of the couch. I laughed loudly as he groaned from his position on the floor. Danielle, Eleanor, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis mysteriously appeared in my living room. They all laughed at Niall.

“When did you all get here?” I asked.

“Well, Dani and El have been here for days, and we wanted to join in on the fun, so we just showed up!” Louis said.

“Oh, okay… Boys, have your tuxedos arrived yet?” I asked them.

“Yes ma’am. I especially like the purple vests that came with them,” Liam said.

“Of course you do, Liam.”

“I think we should all hang out today as a group. We haven’t done that in a while,” Zayn suggested.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

“So, what should we do?” Harry spoke up.

“Let’s be public disturbances!” Louis shouted.

“No thanks Lou, I’d rather not get arrested a few days before my wedding,” I told him.

He pouted. Eleanor giggled quietly and held his hand.

“I’m up for anything that involves food,” Niall said.

I looked at my fiancé and shook my head. Food was the only thing that was always on his mind.

“Can we go to Nando’s? Please?” He begged.

“No! I’m tired of Nando’s!” Liam moaned.

“Fine,” Niall huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Do you guys wanna just all go to the beach? It would be pretty peaceful since we’re all alone and everything. Plus it’s dark,” Danielle suggested.

“Dani, you’re brilliant,” I told her.

“It’s one of my many talents!”

After making a final decision, all of us split up and got in different cars and went to the beach. I held Niall’s hand and looked at Louis, who was driving Eleanor, Niall, and I, and he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on El’s hand. It was too sweet. I rested my head on Niall’s shoulder for the rest of the car ride. It was quiet and relaxing.

When we finally arrived, my excitement took over and I ran out onto the beach to feel the sand between my toes. I lifted my arms toward the sky and just breathed. For tonight, I would have no worries at all.

I felt strong hands wrap around my waist from behind and I didn’t have to turn around to realize who it was. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on top of his. Niall rested his chin on my shoulder and we gently swayed back and forth to a silent beat.

Danielle rested her head on Liam’s shoulder as they sat in the sand together. The moon shone brightly over them so it gave their skin a glowing effect. It was a magical sight.

Zayn and Harry were splashing around in the water and having a great time.

Eleanor giggled as she buried Louis in sand. He spat repeatedly and claimed that Eleanor kept getting sand in his mouth.

Simple moments like these warmed my heart. As I took in my surroundings, I wished that this moment would never end. If this was what happiness was, then I never wanted to leave this place. The dark shade of the calm waves put me in a serene mood. I felt lighter than a cloud.

More than anything, I was just glad to be there with the people that I cared so deeply for. My loving fiancé and my best friends would never know how much they truly meant to me. I’d forever be grateful to them.

Niall spun me around and shook me out of my daydream. He pulled me very close to him and gently kissed my lips.

At that moment, I was one hundred percent sure that I was ready to be Mrs. Niall Horan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, this chapter ended on a sweet note! What did you all think?!

Thanks so much to all of my readers. I appreciate every single one of you. You will all never know how much I love you. :')

Love, RelentlessChaos <3