Chapter Twenty-Two

Hey everyone!! I know I pretty much suck at updating, but please bare with me! :) I really hope everyone likes this chapter. I think it's pretty sweet if you ask me! It's finally the weekend so hopefully I'll have a lot of time to write (even though I have loads of homework, bleh :P) so I can update faster! Thank you all so much for being so understanding. Honestly, it means SO much to me. You're all the greatest. :)

Also, I'm sure many of you have heard about the two incidents regarding my story "Broken". Two different people have posted it on other sites claiming it to be theirs, when it CLEARLY is not. I wrote that VERY originally and all by myself and I have the proof on my computer.

Anyways, one of the people was reported and her account on some website was deleted, and the other person on Tumblr took it down and said she was sorry for doing something so wrong.

Indeed, plagiarism is a very serious crime!! Most people should clearly research that because you will get punished for it. It is taken seriously and legal issues will follow if you plagiarize something. NEVER TAKE CREDIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK. It is very wrong, disrespectful, and rude. WRITE YOUR OWN STORIES! DON'T STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S!

It made me very angry to see that people tried to steal my story. I'm very protective of them. My stories are my babies. So, thank you for dealing with this extremely long Author's Note, but I felt like everything needed to be said.

So, here's CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO! Yay :)

-------------------

Chapter Twenty-Two

Ariella’s POV

            The next day was absolutely stressful. Wade wasn’t answering my calls and Niall was trying to calm me down. I paced back in forth in the room that Niall and I shared. I bit my nails and sat on my bed. Then I began tapping my foot impatiently upon the floor. Niall sighed and sat beside me. He put his hand on my leg to stop the shaking and looked me straight in the eyes.

“Calm down. I’m sure he’s alright. By the way, there’s another surprise for you today…” Niall said.

“I hope he will be… and what surprise?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you, of course,” He said.

I sighed and perked up when the doorbell rang. I ran out of the room and beat Niall to his front door. I opened it to see Danielle and Eleanor smiling evilly at me.

“Hey girls, why are you here?” I asked.

They said nothing as Danielle grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me out of the house. Niall laughed loudly and shut the door when I was dragged out.

“No, please save me!” I screeched.

“Oh, hush. You’ll have fun,” Eleanor stated.

“Where are we going?”

“We’re going shopping for your wedding!” Danielle and Eleanor yelled in sync.