Chapter Nine

Hello my fellow readers!

This chapter is dedicated to CuteHelloGoodbye. She has an amazing Teen Wolf fan fiction called "The Other Girl" and I encourage everyone to go read it. :) You don't have to watch the show to read it though because she describes the characters brilliantly. By the way, Teen Wolf comes on MTV & it's an amazing series! :D

I hope everyone really enjoys this chapter! I did use three different people's POVs, so I hope it doesn't get confusing for anyone.

------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

Niall’s POV

            Louis shook me awake. I groggily got up and brushed my teeth. He was following me wherever I went.

“Louis, why are you following me?” I asked.

“All the lads are gone!” He exclaimed.

“What do you mean? They left?” I asked.

Louis just shrugged.

I fixed myself and Louis a bowl of cereal and we ate together.

“Louis, what do you think Ariella is doing right now?” I asked him.

He pondered for a moment before answering, “Probably the same thing as you.”

“Eating cereal?” I asked.

“No, you dimwit. She’s probably looking for you!” Louis said.

“You think so?” I asked.

“I know so. She loves you. Although I can imagine that she wants to see me too,” He said.

“Of course, Lou.”

I knew Ariella missed everyone. She had such a pure heart.

“I just wish I had a better plan to find her…”

“Just look at every single girl at all of our concerts. It’s simple,” Louis said.

“Oh, sure. That’ll be easy!” I scoffed.

“Hey man. At least I’m giving you advice,” He said, “Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got to go find Kevin.”

“What about the other boys?” I asked.

“Well, I just care about Kevin more.”

With that said, Louis left the bus. A few seconds later, I heard a high pitched scream come from outside. It was without a doubt from Louis.

“KEVIN! I’VE FOUND YOU! I LOVE YOU!” He squealed.

I rolled my eyes and finished my cereal. I put my bowl in the sink and took a look at my surroundings. Where the heck were Liam, Zayn, and Harry? An even more important question… Why would they leave me here with Louis?

About ten minutes passed and Louis stomped into the tour bus and closed the door angrily.

“What’s wrong Lou?” I asked him.

“Kevin flew away!” He yelled.

“It’ll be okay,” I told him.