Chapter Twenty-One

Hello everyone! I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the late updates lately... School has kept me very busy! Please forgive me. Even more drama occurs in this chapter, so...read on! :)

Here it is... Chapter Twenty-One :)

---------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-One

Dedicated to SarahSmith933

Ariella’s POV

            Niall sat across from me at the long table in Edward’s kitchen. We were eating spaghetti. He of course had it all over his adorable face. I laughed as he slurped up a noodle and it smacked him in the nose. Niall pouted and wiped the sauce off of his face with the sleeve of his shirt.

“Niall, use a napkin,” I told him.

“No! This is funner,” He said.

“Niall, how many times do I have to tell you that funner is not a word?”

“Yes it is! You’re just in denial, Ariella!” He shouted.

“Okay,” I gave up.

Niall grinned at me from across the table.

“What?” I asked.

“Can you believe it? We’ve come so far. At first you were just a shy, scared girl from America who turned out to be Harry’s sister. No one knew how to deal with you because you didn’t really like any of us. The six of us started hanging out. One thing led to another and I asked you out in a game of truth or dare… Now we’re getting married.” Niall said.

“It’s weird to think about where I am now. So much has happened in the past few years. It’s crazy,” I told him.

All of a sudden, Niall choked up. “You know, if I knew what was going to happen that day you were going to go on tour with us, I would’ve just not gone. I’m so sorry.”

He looked down and stopped eating.

“I wouldn’t change a thing,” I said.

“Really? Why not?” He asked.

“Because I feel like our relationship is so much stronger now than it used to be. Making it through tough times just proves that we were meant to be together,” I told him.

“Well, when you put it that way…”

“I know. I’m just trying to have a more positive outlook on it,” I said.

“You never cease to amaze me, Ariella,” Niall said.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Everything you do is enchanting. Even when the worst things happen in your life, you still find a way to get something good out of them. It’s inspiring, really,” Niall stated.