Chapter Seventeen

Greetings! I thought I'd change it up a little bit because I usually say hey or hi. So, yeah. I really hope everyone enjoys this! It is a little short but I felt like this chapter had a great ending. Good news for everyone who hates cliffhangers... There is not a cliffhanger at the end of this chapter! It's just a nice, sweet ending. Now all of you won't hate me for leaving you hanging ;) Hahaha.

This chapter is dedicated to  @harrysgiiirl because she's an awesome person. You should all definitely check out her page and her works if you'd like. :)

So, here it is... CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!

------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen

Dedicated to harrysgiiirl

Niall’s POV

            I burst into outrageous laughter after the comment that Louis made. He was so inappropriate, yet so hilarious. Ariella’s face was a bright red. I pinched her cheeks again and she slapped my hands away. She hurried back into the living room and I followed after her. We squished in between Zayn and Liam and sat on the couch.

“I love spending quality time with you boys,” Louis said.

“What about me?” Ariella asked.

“Eh, you’re like one of the boys to me,” He shrugged.

Ariella just nodded as if she understood.

“We never decided on what movie we were watching!” Liam exclaimed.

“Well I’m sorry that I’m not good enough for you, Liam!” Louis shrieked.

He cried into Harry’s shoulder. Liam had the most confused look on his face. His eyebrows furrowed together as he stared at Louis. However, the others and I were cracking up. Even Harry, who was supposed to be comforting Louis, was laughing loudly. Ariella chuckled softly and patted Zayn on the back as he laughed so hard that he choked on his own spit.

Harry wiped a tear from his eye and let out a deep breath.

“Really guys, what do you want to watch?” Harry asked.

Tons of answers were yelled out at once.

“Titanic!”

“Sanctum!”

“Fast Five!”

“Taken!”

“Winnie the Pooh!”

“Are you serious? Winnie the Pooh?” Harry asked Zayn.

Zayn’s face turned a little pink as he shrugged. “I just like that movie.”