Chapter 3 ➹ Four Five Seconds

// Natalie's POV //

"I'm thinking about Madison to be my partner." I suggested to Kitty.

"Peace be with you but she's going to be with Mason." Kitty replied and took a sip of her juice.

"How about Roderick? Jane?" I asked her.

"They're both gonna do it together," Kitty replied again.

I was left with no choices. Spencer's with Alistair. Jane with Roderick. Madison with Mason. Kitty with Myron.

"How about the Warblers. They all might be not good looking but they have some unique voices." Kitty suggested.

"Who in the Warblers would? I mean they all have partners already, I guess." I replied.

"How about Super Gay Warbler? He'll sing any song you give him. Even if it's a Beyonce or Rihanna. He'll sing it with you." Kitty suggested and we both laugh afterwards.

"Anyways, I'll try to find a pair." I said.

Suddenly, Blaine and Kurt arrived at our table and said, "I've heard that you need a pair." The two sat down beside us.

"I do." I reply and they eat their snacks.

"How about do it yourself? I mean, I did that during our duets when were in Junior year." Kurt suggested.

"But this is duets. You have to do it with a partner." Blaine replied.

"I'll try to find a partner if not, I'll do it myself." I reply and I give out smile.

Kitty looked at me with a sad face and then had herself filled up with thoughts.

// Kitty's POV //

"Guys! You're all late!" I shouted as everyone, including the Warblers and excluding Natalie entered.

"What's the problem? We're you kicked out of the Cheerios?" Spencer asked.

"No gay player. I need help. Well, I mean Natalie needs help. She doesn't have a pair for the duets and she's thinking of doing it all alone." I reply.

"So what's the problem about that?" Madison asked.

"She's the newest member of the New Directions and she needs to feel welcome." I reply.

"Don't do that! We don't need her! I mean, we're a supergroup and there's a lot of us anyways. We don't need her." Super Gay Warbler spoke up.

Everyone except the Warblers gave him an angry look. "I meant we don't need her to join the duets." Super Gay Warbler made up an excuse.

"Will you just shut up for once?" Jane insulted by asking.

"I have the right to speak." SGW replied and raised a finger.

"We all do." Skylar, the head of the Warblers corrected.

I approached SGW and punched him in the face. "You know that I regret welcoming you in the group." I say as he massages his face.

"Ouch. Did that really hurt?" I heard Mason whispering to Madison but I left it.

"I guess so." Madison whispered back to him.

I walked back to the place I was standing at and placed my two hands on my hips.

"So, are we all clear on helping and welcoming Natalie to our group?" Kitty asked and everyone nodded.

// Natalie's POV //

"Mr Schue, I'm going to be singing Four Five Seconds by Rihanna." I spoke to Mr Schue and everyone inside the auditorium.

Natalie:
I think I've had enough
I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind
I might do a little time
'Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Now I'm Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

Suddenly, Roderick, Spencer and Mason stand and sing as well. They head to me up in the stage.

Roderick, Spencer and Mason:
Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz

The New Directions members stand and sing with us up in stage while Mr Schue, Kurt, Blaine and Rachel watch us with joy.

Natalie and Roderick with New Directions:
Yeah I'm 'bout Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would drive me
Ooh, that's all I want

Madison, Natalie and Kitty:
And I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin', "How could I be so selfish?"

Madison:
But you called 'bout a thousand times
Wondering where I've been!

Natalie, Jane and Roderick with New Directions:
Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
Just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
'Cause that's all I want

After the song, we all have one big group hug as the adults clap for us.

"Thank you guys so much!" I say, tearing up.

"Oh, don't worry. In times of need, everyone is always there for each other." Jane says and we all hug once again.

"I love you guys!" I said and they all 'awwww' me. I laughed at them for doing so.

"Well, everyone should prepare for it's your turn now guys." Mr Schue said and they all complained.

Shortish chapter. Next chapter guys, I promise to make other members sing. It's not anymore duets but something else. And on chapter 7 or 8, it'll be Regionals already. Please vote! Thanks! :)