Chapter 7 ➹ Preparing For Regionals

// Natalie's POV //

"This is not acceptable!"

I shouted at the Warblers as we all quarrel in choir room. This all started when Super Gay Warbler insulted Kitty's dance moves, which caused Kitty to punch him again and everyone started quarreling.

"What is going on here?!" Rachel stormed inside with Mr Schue, Kurt and Blaine (Klaine).

"They insulted me." Kitty reported, pointing her finger at the Warblers.

"He insulted you, not us." Skylar corrected her.

"Yeah right, you're all just one. One team." Jane replied while rolling her eyes.

"But still --" Skylar was cut off when Mason spoke up.

"No more excuses." Mason said as he stood beside Jane.

I stood between Josh and Madison as we listen to the quarreling.

"Does this always happen in Glee club?" I ask Madison.

"Yup. And it never ends." Madison replied.

"Enough!" Mr Schue shouted and everyone stopped.

"Why does this always happen everyday?! I mean, everyone is sick and tired of all the complaining and fighting." Kurt spoke up.

"It's because they suck at dancing." Super Gay Warbler replied.

"No. You suck!" Myron shouted and tried attacking, but Jane and Mason stopped him.

"How dare you insult a cheerleader?! I mean, Kitty isn't just a cheerleader! She's the club's best dancer, you idiot!" Madison replied while stepping forward.

"How about this, I suggest we have our little competition here in the choir room. The Warblers vs The New Directions so we could work out for Regionals. Whoever wins will receive all the solos during Regionals next week." Blaine suggested and everyone agreed.

Me, Josh and the New Directions sat on the other side of the choir room and planned out our performance while the Warblers are on the other side.

I was busy reading Young Elites in the library when Kitty sat across me with a sheet music.

"We'll be performing Grease." Kitty said and I looked up at her.

"I thought we agreed on --" I was cut off when Blaine and Rachel sat beside me.

"Have you guys pick songs?" Rachel asked, opening a music book.

"Yeah we have." Kitty replied and placed aside the sheet music she got.

Blaine got it and said, "You're performing Grease? That's great."

I shook my head and Kitty replied, "Nope. We have something else."

"When are you guys gonna perform?" Rachel asked.

"Maybe later? Or tomorrow?" I asked Kitty and she picked to perform later since we're already done and ready.

"I'm so excited." Rachel said with unison.

We, the New Directions enter the choir room wearing:
Boys: Black tuxedos with suspenders, black pants and shades.
Girls: Black dress, black headband, black high heels.

The ND boys grab a microphone from the band and stand before the teachers and the Warblers.

Mason:
I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down
I need your loving, loving
I need it now