Chapter 8 ➹ Rocking Regionals

// Rachel's POV //

"We're against Throat Explosion again." Kitty told me as soon as I entered the choir room.

"Well, that's okay because we can beat that." I reassured everyone.

Everyone started crying off their tears while Myron screamed again and again.

I got scared and covered my ears.

"Guys, please stop." I begged them all.

Suddenly, Mr Schue, Kurt and Blaine arrived and calm the situation down.

"We can still do this guys. I mean, the Warblers have good dancing skills and everyone has good singing voices." Mr Schue reassured everyone.

"Guys, we can work this out together." Kurt added.

"Or do you want me to call the other Alumnus?" Blaine asked.

"No. We can do this together. Just calm down." Mr Schue replied.

"I really think we need Santana and Mercedes." I spoke.

"Santana's out of town and Mercedes is busy in New York." Blaine replied.

"Guys, we should stop worrying." Mr Schue replied.

"How about this, let's just think that it's just a normal day and we just have a normal practice." Kurt suggested and everyone agreed.

"Oh God, I'm scared." I whispered to Kurt.

He smiled calmly while elbowing me. "Shush your mouth, Rachel. You're gonna destroy my plan." Kurt whispered back.

I zip my mouth close and walked away from Kurt muttering, "God, were gonna lose."

"What did you say?" Kurt asked and I shook my head.

// Natalie's POV //

After 3 days of practice, Mr Schue gave me and Josh our costumes and it fits me very well.

Regionals came very quickly and everyone was nervous. We all got into the crying moment again but good thing, Kurt had us play with him Truth or Dare while waiting in the choir room.

"Truth or dare?" Mason asked Kurt.

"Truth." Kurt replied.

"Do you think we'll lose Regionals?" Mason asked and everyone looked at Kurt like he did something wrong.

"To be honest, no. Why? Because I know that we did everything we could, we put everything we had to put in out rehearsals and practices. So stop worrying and start believing that we will rock and win Regionals!" Kurt said and placed his hand on the center.

"C'mon guys!" Kurt shouted and we placed our hands on his and shout,

"AHHH-MAZING!!"

We screamed and raised our hands to the air.

"I guess we don't need a pep talk anymore since we already have." Mr Schue said.

"Show time guys!" Rachel said in unison as she and Blaine entered.

It was time. The New Directions had to perform first, followed by Throat Explosions and then, Vocaloids. (I made that one up)

As the audience wait for the show to start, I and Josh peek from the curtains to see who the judges are.

John Travolta.

Perez Hilton.

Crystal Reed.

I headed straight back to the backstage as Mr Schue gives us the final instructions.