Chapter 2: Come back home

I called Mao many times already, but she still did not appear. I wonder what happened. I hope that she's alright. In denial, I quickly went inside and grabbed my diary to write about it.

"Dear diary,

     Maomao did not show up today. I feel sad. I wonder if she's okay right now or if someone took her. Whatever! I hope she's doing well. I used to play with her every day. Maybe she started going in this house when she was a few months old last year during November or October or something. She always comes here daily, as if she was drawn to us, like how destiny brings two people together. But today, she never showed up. I wonder what happened. She's still a kitty. I wonder where she went because she got free food here. Yea, free food, she won't just leave for a stupid reason. At least she's not dead. Might be. I hope she's okay, heh. Maybe she wants freedom, traveling, and will be back when she's hungry. Eh, but wait, so she never got hungry today? Or maybe, she found her mother? Looking back, her mom never visited, but her sissy keeps going here. I hope she returns tomorrow. If she goes here, I'd lure her inside and then never let her out, mine, mine, mine.

-Alice"

I rarely hang out with my friends, so I had always spent my time with Maomao. I cherished her a lot. However, I took things for granted and never realized how dear Maomao held a place in my heart until that happened. That day, I felt very down as I lost something special. I knew that whining wouldn't help, but I hope that Maomao will return well, safe, and sound. Hopefully, if she returns, I would take her in and never let her go. Come back home. We miss you Maomao!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Questions ^^

1. Do you also have a diary?

2. Have you ever owned a pet?

3. How do you cope with sad occurrences?