Chapter 6: Puzzled

These past few days, we acted around just like ordinary friends. We chatted through the day until nighttime, spending most of our time playing together. But for some point, it felt somewhat weird. I had never treated my friends like this before, especially a guy.

"What's happening? Why am I doing this? Is this normal?" I asked myself in disbelief and rushed to write about this in my diary.

"Dear diary,

Why do I care about how I treat him? The important thing is that I can have loads of fun with him now. Because honestly, I feel great around him even though we recently met. We generally converse with each other from the moment we open our eyes in the first part of the day until nighttime. I had a lot of fun with him, and I want this to last forever. I do not have the foggiest idea on why. However, I don't think typical peers do this, particularly this thing that occurred between a young girl and a young boy. I had a lot of friends in real life, mostly from school. I usually hang out with my guy friends, but there was nothing special about that. It was very much like how ordinary friends work. Close distance, however, not in a romantic way. But, with Leo, it's the other way around. To be sure, we are far from each other, extraordinarily far away. Nevertheless, it felt like an invisible bond drew us near each other, making our hearts bound together.

-Alice"

I was so confused about how I felt that day. Days after that, there were times that I would spend my time thinking about what our relationship was, even during bath time.

I spent hours spacing out, not knowing what had happened. However, I realized that it was not good for my mental health to keep all of those by myself.

I then mustered up the courage and decided to confront Leo and tell him my feelings at that time that kept on confusing me. I opened my phone and directly went to chat with him.

"Leo, I have something to tell you. Would you mind listening?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Questions ^^

Do you usually start the conversation?

Have you ever been confused about your feelings for someone?