Chapter 3: An Extraordinary Encounter

Time passed by, and I still couldn't get over losing Maomao. Of course, I felt sad and regretful as life would never be the same without her. However, I believe that what's meant to be will always find its way. It's not that I gave up on her. But, it's just that we need to keep going in life so that if ever she finds her way back, she can see me doing well and make her happy and proud.

At that time, she was not present physically. But in my heart and memories, she always was and will always be.

Ever since I lost Maomao, it was very hard not to ponder about her because Maomao is the one who decorates my day. Maomao used to give me the energy and motivation to do homework and other commitments.

Since the time Maomao left, I began to feel idle and unmotivated. I spent my sad days doing school tasks and playing online games.

Sadness filled my mind and heart at that time. I tried to overcome the sadness by playing games, but reality hit me and made me feel more heart-piercing loneliness. However, one rainy day, an uncanny occurrence happened in my life.

The strangest day of my life began with waking up late and not even planning to get up from my warm fluffy purple bed. With that, I ended up doing school tasks in the late afternoon.

I haven't done anything much yet, and when I looked at the clock, I just realized that time flew fast.

"Gosh, it's evening already, and I did not even notice," I exclaimed.

"One, two, three, four, five, six...twenty more tasks to go?!"

I still had a lot of tasks to do, so I decided to rest first and check the messages I received from my friend.

"Hey, is that you? Are you pulling a prank on us through using another account to log in to the game?" my friend asked while showing me the photo of the player.

"That's not me. I was doing tasks earlier and just decided to rest right now. But, you are right! That player looks like my character in the game. Like, it's impossible to have the same characteristics from head to toe! Interesting..." I replied.

"I know! You should go and see for yourself," he said.

As this was the most peculiar event that I encountered in my life, I hurriedly logged on to the game to meet that player.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Questions ^^

1. Do you have online friends? 

2. Do you play online games?

3. Have you ever had a strange encounter in your life?