2

Sev's POV

The bell finally rings and I grab my bag before leaning over Billie's desk and grabbing her stuff as well.

"What the hell are you doing with my stuff?" She practically yells. New girl's a bit feisty. Nice.

"Sadly I am your tour guide for the rest of the week so I holding your things so you don't slow us down. Not let's go." I start to walk away but she snatches her books from my hands.

"I don't need your help. I'd rather be lost" she rolls her eye, bumping my shoulder as she walks past me.

Bitch.

"Well neither of us really have a choice in this," I notice her schedule on top of the stack of books in her hand. "What do you have next?" I snatch the schedule and look at what she has next. Algebra, same as me.

"Great. We have the same class" I say sarcastically, "follow me." With that I walk away, if she isn't following me oh well.

I walk down the hall past some of the other kids in my class, smacking their books to the floor laughing to myself as I do it.

I peek over my shoulder to see Billie helping the kids pick up their stuff, I sigh loudly grabbing her arm and pulling her along.

"Get off of me!" She shoves me.

"Look! I don't have time for this shit! The classroom is right over there" I point to the door with the numbers '451' on it, "be late helping those rejects if you want too. Soon you'll get the same treatment as them."

I shove her as I pass her and go into the classroom, the bell rings again and Billie comes flying through the door. She looks around for an empty seat but sadly the only one left is right next to me. She drops her head looking at the floor as she makes her way to the desk next to me.

                                  Billie's POV

This girl is really getting in my nerves, what was her name? Sin something? Seth? Whatever. She's a real pain in the ass. Of course I was late to my second class helping those poor kids that she bothered. Maybe I should thank her I think I may have a friend now, Zoe I think he name was.

"Class I'd like for you to work with the person next to you to solve these equations on the board" the female teacher says.

I hear that girl groan loudly before moving her desk closer to mine.

"Guess we're partners" she sighs.

I don't say anything as I start solving the first equation. In the corner of my eye I see the girl scribbling away at her note book. After a few minutes her scribbling stops and she peaks over at my paper and I notice she's writing my name down on her paper.

"What are you-"

"Ms. Garcia, we're finished" she shouts.

The teacher approaches us and takes the paper from the girl's hand. Her eyes scan over the page before she sets it back down.

"I'm impressed you girls finished so quickly. You can relax for until everyone else is done just keep the noise to a minimum Ms. Monroe." Ms. Garcia smiles at me before walking back to her desk.

Ms. Monroe leans back in her chair, man spreading, and pulls out her phone. I can't help but look at her as I take in all her features. I hadn't really had a good look at her until now.