5

Billie's POV

It's finally time to get out of this school for the day but I can't even go home. I place my extra stuff I don't need into my locker and make my way to the parking lot.

I see Sev leaning on her car talking to some girl, I think that's the girl that was on her lap during lunch. Zoe told me about her group but I don't remember what Zoe said her name was.

I walk over it her and she notices telling the girl to go away.

"Get in" she orders before getting in the car herself.

I get in a buckle my seatbelt immediately, "where are you taking me?"

"My house. Where else?" She pulls out of the lot getting onto the road.

"Why would you invite a stranger to your house? You barely even know me" I say.

"You're doing my homework and it's not like you're a dangerous stranger. You're afraid of me not the other way around."

Sev's POV

Billie is quiet the rest of the ride, thank god, I would've died if she tried to talk to whole ride. I pull into my driveway, put the car in park and hop out. Billie follows me into the house and I head straight for my room. She shyly stands in the doorway making me roll my eyes.

"Sit down" I order sucking my teeth.

She sits at the other end of the bed, I toss my book bag onto the bed and rummage through it for my homework tossing it at her when I find it.

She raises her eyebrows staring at me so I stare back, "what the fuck are you staring at me for?! Start my damn homework!" I demand, startling her in the process.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to but-"

I cut her off grabbing her by the throat, I apply a reasonable amount a pressure just so she understands I'm not playing around when I say, "I suggest you lower your fucking voice when you're talking to me and start doing my homework like I told you too." My whole body is hot at this point, she really pissed me off raising her damn voice at me.

She doesn't say anything so I put my pressure, her eyes gloss over and her cheeks turn red, "did I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes" she chokes out as tears fall down her face, I let her go and she goes into a coughing fit trying to steady her breathing.

While she does my homework I lay back in my bed going through my instagram and then my twitter. The sound of sniffling catches my attention and I peek at Billie, damn I actually made her cry. This weird feeling in my chest catching me off guard but I quickly ignore it.

"You want something to eat?" I ask trying to get her to stop crying in the only way I know how, girls love food.

"I doubt you have anything vegan, I'll be fine don't worry about it" she mumbles not looking up from my notebook.

"I'm using uber eats to get taco bell, don't they have vegan options?" I roll my eyes looking through the menu on my phone.

"Just a bean burrito would be fine. Just beans nothing else."

"Aii" I sigh and put in the order.

"I-I'm done with your homework" she says sliding it over to me.

"That was quick" I chuckle humorlessly.

She hums in response before pulling out her phone, to which I snatch her phone out of her hand.

"I wanna talk to you" I smirk.

"What do you want and why do you need my phone to speak?" She sighs.

"So I have your undivided attention. Who do you live with?"

"Mom, dad and brother, why?"

"Older brother?" I ask dismissing her question.

"Yup" she answers popping the 'p'.

"You like dick?"

I hear her gulp loudly, her cheeks flushed once again "um what?"

"Do you like dick? Did you not understand when I asked the first time?"

"No need to be rude, your question just caught me off guard. Damn. But yeah I do. I'm assuming you don't" she teases.

"Don't get smacked. It's pretty obvious what I'm into" I groan.

"Was that girl the was on your lap in lunch your girlfriend?"

"Why? Jealous?" I smirk.

She just chuckles, "okay asshole." I say.

"Aw did I hurt your feelings?" She laughs.

"You think I give a fuck if you into me or not? Don't flatter yourself, Billie." I spit. "Why you dress like that if you like dick?"

"That's none of your business" she responds quickly.

"Did I strike a nerve?" I laugh, "what are you hiding under those baggy clothes?" I move closer to her hooking my finger at the bottom of her shirt.

Her eyes widen and she pushes me away roughly making me fall on my ass.

"What the fuck?!" I shout getting back on my feet, my face inches from her. My heavy breathing blowing her hair back.

"Leave me alone" she whispers barely loud enough for me to hear, beads of tears falling from her blue eyes.

My face contorts. What the fuck is her problem? I was just playing around. I'm not even sure what to do or say right now. She grabs her things and leaving brushing past me heading down the steps.

I grab my phone and keys running after her, I grab her arm just before she opens the front door. She snatched away from me staring at me with teary eyes.

"I'm driving you home." Before she can argue I drag her out of the house and to my car.

She just stands in front of the door, "Billie get in the car."

She crosses her arms over her chest, I slam my hand on the hood making her jump "get in the damn car!"

She gets in, puts her seatbelt and rests her head on the window. I get in and pull off.

"What's your address?" I say a little calmer.

"654 Prescott St" she mumbles.

From the corner of my eye I see her wiping her tears away. I put her address in my phone, only 10 minutes away. When I pull up to her house she jumps out of the car before I come to a full stop.

How dramatic. What the hell is her problem?