22

Sev's POV

Our first few classes went well but now that it's time for lunch, Billie has gotten really quiet again. We were just speaking before the bell rang.

We are walking painfully slow to the cafeteria and I can't take it. "Okay, stop." Billie faces me and I pull her closer to me, my arms wrapped around her waist. "Tell me what's going on with you, please?"

"There is n-"

"And please don't say it's nothing. Talk to me baby so I can help you, something is clearly making you nervous. What is it?"

"You'll think it's stupid" she mutters looking down at her shoes.

"It can't be stupid if it's making you this afraid" I lift her head so I can look into the sparkling blue eyes.

"Bria" she mumbles.

How did I not guess this? I completely forgot that hoe is back in school.

I hold Billie as she wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me back, "don't worry about her baby, I won't let anything like that happen to you again." She just nods and lets out a sigh.

"I know Zoe wants to talk to me but can I stay by you instead?"

"Of course, but why not just tell your friends to come sit with us?" I chuckle a little.

"That's- shut up. I wasn't thinking" she pushes me playfully.

"Alright come on, tell your friends and then come sit on my lap" I smirk.

Her cheeks turn bright pink and she walks quickly ahead of me.

I get to my table and everyone is already here, "sup Sev" Drew says.

"I see your girl is back" Sarai smirks as she opens a bag of doritos.

"Aww that's why she's so smiley and glowing" Xavier coos.

"Shut up" I chuckle, "Nah but fr, Bil and her friends are gonna sit with us today. That cool?"

"Sure" Kayla shrugs.

"Fine by me" Jay says.

"That's fine, I just hope my sister doesn't come over" Noah sighs.

Billie's POV

"Baby B!!!" Khalia squeals.

"Looks who's back" Matt reaches over the table to boop my nose.

"You guys are so weird" I laugh.

"Tell us where you been!" Zoe demands.

"Before we talk, would you guys be okay with sitting with Sev and her group at their table?"

"Umm hell yeah! They are fine as fuck" Khalia says.

"Those girls are fine" Tristan smirks.

"Alright come on then we can talk" Zoe wraps her arm around me as we go to their table.

"Hey guys, these are my friends; Zoe, Tristan, Matt and Khalia" I introduce the group as they sit.

I go to sit next to Sev but she pulls me into her lap. Oh, she was serious about that.

"This is Drew, Noah, Jay, Sarai, Kayla, and Xavier."

"We finally meet Sev's new girl, it's a shame you snatched her up. She could've been mine" Sarai winks and giggles.

"Chill with that" Sev laughs, "she's just messing around."

"So Jay are you seeing anyone?" Khalia bats her long eyelashes.

"Damn you really shooting your shot" Zoe laughs, "girl we just sat down."

"Shut up" Khalia rolls her eyes playfully.

While Khalia flirts with Jay, Sev whispers in my ear, "you feel any better baby?"

I nod my head trying to hide the fast the I'm blushing, she kisses my cheek and starts talking to Drew.

"Anyone want something from the vending machine?" Zoe offers.

We all tell her what we want and she walks off, "so Billie when are you and Sev gonna make it official?" Kayla asks.

"Right after you tell Zoe you find her attractive" I shoot back, laughing when Kayla starts to blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yea aiii" Tristan teases.

"Why have we not hung out with these guys sooner?" Matt says.

"What are they doing at our table?" We all look around to where that came from.

My heart sinks when Bria squeezes in between Sarai and Kayla.

"Bria why are you over here?" Jay sighs.

"I sit here, remember? What the hell are they doing over here?" She glares at me and Sev protectively tightens her arms around me.

"I told Billie, her and her friends could sit with us. We don't need permission from you to let other people sit at our table" Sev snaps back.

"Bria, you should just go sit somewhere else" Noah mumbles trying to be quiet but failing.

"No, this is where I sit for lunch so I'm staying" she yells.

"You cause too many problems so-"

"I'm sorry, Kayla was I fucking talking to you?" Bria tone laced with disgust.

Zoe comes back and sits down, "what's going on and why is she here?" She mumbles to Khalia.

"You are not gonna talk to Kay like that." Sarai says, "Now do as your brother said and go sit somewhere else. We were having a good time until you came over here being a bitch."

Bria's mouth snaps closed, she gathers her stuff and walks away.

"Well that was easier than I thought" Noah says.

"Too easy" Sarai mumbles, my eyes locking with hers.