23

Sev's POV

"Billie, you okay?" I asked glancing over at her quickly before focusing back on the road.

Ever since lunch she's been really silent, it's beginning to worry me.

"Baby?" I rasp, placing my hand on her thigh. I felt her flinch.

"Huh?" She hums, her eyes never leaving the window.

"What's on your mind? You're worrying me."

"Bria.. I just don't want her to do anything. I know I shouldn't be afraid but what if she-"

"Hey hey. I won't let her do anything to you again. You have nothing to worry about, I got you. Please don't stress about the girl" I say squeezing her thigh a little.

Pulling up infront of her house, I turn to face her "you gonna be okay?"

"Can I stay with you tonight?" She mutters looking at me with sad eyes.

"Of course, go grab some stuff. I'll wait here okay?" I smiled warmly.

"Okay, I won't be long I promise" she nods.

"Take your time" I lean over the console, placing my hand on her cheek gently planting a kiss on her soft lips.

She gets out of the car and goes inside. While I wait I text Drew,

 While I wait I  text Drew,

Billie comes back and I put my phone down giving her my full attention

"Ready?" She nods but I can tell she's still worried.

"How do you feel about taco bell for dinner?" I smirk knowing that always cheers her up.

"Burritos!!!" She cheers, killing my eardrums in the process. That's my girl.

Billie's POV

"Sev?" I mutter after inhaling my last burrito.

"Yes, my human vacuum?" She chuckled.

"I'm mad you just laughed at your own joke" I roll my eyes trying to fight a smile.

"What can I say? I crack myself up" she laughs, "nah but seriously, what did you wanna say?" I watch closely as Sev swipes her tongue over her bottom lip before taking it in between her teeth.

"What.. are we?" I fiddle with my rings, too shy to look her in the eye.

"What do you mean?" She questions softly.

"You know.. us. What am I to you? I mean I know what I want but what are we to you?" I mutter quickly before I psyched myself out of asking.

"Look at me" she says placing her index finger under my chin, lifting my head. "You're my girl. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear to you, I thought you knew by all the nicknames."

A sigh escapes my mouth, "okay good I just didn't want to assume anything I-"

"Will you be my girlfriend, officially?" Sev smirks leaning in, her breath brushing my lips.

"Yes" I whisper, placing my lips onto hers. This kiss is different, not heated and sloppy but soft, sensual expressing exactly how we feel about each other.

After a while air became a problem causing us to pull back slightly, our foreheads resting on each other's.

"Ready to go?" Sev husks, trying to regulate her breathing.

"Mhm" I blush profusely.

Sev pecks my lips once more before leaning back into her seat. She puts the car in drive and pulls off, her hand resting on my thigh.