Ch. 4 The Secret

Jughead
I got a call from dad and he said that Y/n can go to Minnesota to play hockey. I know hockey is Y/n's dream but that means that I would have to move with her. I can't leave my friends, my girlfriend and the serpents. I decided not to tell Y/n about this at all.

Y/n
It's been couple days since I've out of the hospital. So I want to Pop's and I seen Sweet Pea and Fangs. I went and sat with them. We talked for about a hour. I decided to leave but when a got outside I seen Penny and some of the Ghoulies. "Hey Jones" Penny said. "What do you guys want" I asked. "We just want to come said hi" Malachai said as he pulled out a knife. He brought the knife to my cheeks and cut it. I screamed in pain because of how much it hurt.

Sweet Pea
Me and Fangs were still hanging out after Y/n left. We heard a loud scream and it sounded like Y/n's. We got up and ran outside to see Penny, Malachai and some Ghoulies around Y/n. "Get away from her" I yelled. "Why should we" Penny said. "Because that my sister" Jughead said in the distance. "How do you guys know what is happening" Malachai asked. "Because Y/n called me before you guys seen her" Jughead said. "You little bitch" Jax said well cutting Y/n again.