Ch. 10 New School

Y/n
I woke up to my alarm. I got up and changed into the clothes me and Betty picked out. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I walked downstairs and seen that Jughead. "What are you wearing" he asked. "What Betty picked it out" I told him. I got my shoes on and grabbed my serpent jacket. Then there is a knock on the door. I open it and seen Connie, Charlie and Adam. "You ready" Connie asked. "Yeah let's go" I answered. We all walked to school. We went though the door. I seen that me and Connie had all the same classes. We walked to the classroom and went in. I sat with Connie and some of the other guys on the team. "Ok class today we have a new student please welcome Y/n Jones" the teacher said. All I did was sit there and waved. After that class we went to our other class. I sat with Connie and some of the other guys on the team. This Kept going on all day. At lunch I sat with Connie and the whole team we talked all lunch. I didn't eat anything because I have an eating disorder. I hate it but the only ones who know about is Jughead, Jellybean and Betty. "Hey Y/n why aren't you eating" Connie asked. "I'm not hungry right now" I told her but it was a lie.