𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

By @qtee_cutie (ME!! Author!)

To anybody who simps for someone
and my precious readers/fans! <3

Enjoy the first chapter of "simp!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

September 29, 2021

Wednesday

3:05 P.M.

Jay's POV

"Yo Jay!" As I was walking to the dance studio that is owned by my school, I saw my best friend, Jake, running towards me. "It's hyung to you," I said while he putted his arm around my shoulder as he put one hand in his school jacket.
"Well, what's up Jay HYUNG?" He said in English.

"Nothing much, I'm just walking to the dance studio that is owned by our school." I said in English.
"Why? Did you join their dance club?" Jake asked in Korean.
"You don't know? I always walk over there after school to drop off Ta-Ki's dance clothes, that's why I have this bag here," I nodded my head to the bad that was in my hands.

"Huh....Anyways! Have you met Ta-Ki's dance friends yet?" Jake asked while getting a chocolate bar out of his side pocket of his backpack.
"I don't know, the people who are in the dance club could be in year lower or higher."
"Well....Can I come with you to the dance studio?..." Jake mumbled in a girly tone while playing with his imaginary long hair.

I laughed while having a "wtf" smile.
"No, please don't come near the building."
Jake scoffed.
"Don't even look or breath near it!" I joked.
"JAY HYUNG!" He screamed.
"DUDE CHILL I'M JUST JOKING!" I shouted at him

He then calmed down.
We walked in silence while we kept giving each other death side-glances to each other.
"Do you want a bite of my chocolate bar?"
"Yes-."

We made up a few minutes ago and finally arrived at the dance studio.
At the entrance of the studio, there was 2 doors that were clear and had the schools logo printed in white. Above the clear glass door, there was a sign that said,
HYBEHILLS HIGH DANCE STUDIO
With big, white, boxy, letters.

I open one of the doors, walking into the white hallways that had famous international dancer's pictures on the walls in black and white filter. There was 6 doors in the first hallway.
They either said, "boys locker room", "girls locker room," "boys restroom," "girls restroom",
And one door with big, outstanding letters in cursive that said,
"DANCE STUDIO: CLASS C"

Me and Jake walked towards to the room and opened the door.
As we opened the door, we heard music, people doing stretches and warm ups, people on their phone, and people heading to the locker room to change.

I saw Ta-Ki sitting on the floor and waving his hand up in the air, signaling with a big, boxy smile. I walked towards him as Jake followed me. "Hey Ta-Ki!" "Hey Jay hyung!" I handed him the bag as he grabbed it. He then spotted I brought Jake. "Oh! Hi Jake hyung!" "Hey Ta-Ki!" "Oh, uhm, do you guys want to stay for a while and head to dinner with one of
my friends after?"

Me and Jake looked at each other with hungry, smiling, face.
"Sure! We'd be down!" I exclaimed as Jake nodded his head rapidly.
"Ok! Cool! You guys can sit down over there by that guy!" Ta-Ki pointed across the room, pointing at a guy who was in a sweat and black joggers. He was sitting down at the floor doing something that seems like his homework.
Not gonna lie...he kind of looks pretty...