ITS ᙎᖇOᑎᘜ TᕼOᙀᘜᕼ...

GUYS I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW CAUSE ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS WHO MAKE JAYKI BOOKS JUST VOTED THE LAST CHAPTER-

Their account is @omtii_esso

Check them out cause they actually have great stories👍🏼

Anyways, enough with the fangirling and here's the chapter!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

October 26, 2021...

3 days until the Halloween dance party...

Tuesday...

10:30 p:m...

Ni-Ki's POV...

I was sitting in class, listening to the raindrops but the teacher.
He's probably the most least favorite teacher I have. He wasn't even teaching, he was just only talking about his dumb stories and how this and that can affect life.

It was heavily raining but now the sky has calmed down. It was softly raining but it was still very loud.
I can hear water pouring down from the shades roof and pipes.

It's so far very gloomy and very boring today. The only thing that what is my head was the pouring rain, the Halloween dance party coming up, and of course...
Jungwon and Jay.

Probably the most annoying couple I've ever seen. Pure jealousy comes whenever I see them, but I still play it cool.
Something then pop up in my head, I forgot to read my letter!

I pulled it out of my pocket, unfolding it then reading it.

-Dear Ni-Ki...

When will this all end? When will we be together? Of course, you have no clue who I am, or maybe you do. How have you been? Are you sleeping well? Eating well? Drinking well? I hope you are. I heard you're going to the Halloween dance party with Kim Hyunsuk since I overheard it from a friend and girls in my classes.

It's fine if you like him or another guy, we all have to move on from something that we really like at some point. I really hope you're okay, I sometimes wonder if you have other things that you are dealing with. I hope the best for you, and I can't wait for you to see who I am after the Halloween party...

-From, your secret admirer ;)

Omg....I'M GOING TO MEET MY SECRET ADMIRER AFTER THE DANCE PARTY?! OMG! OMG! OMG! O. M. G!!!

I can't believe it! What if it's a really cute guy?! I can't wait for it either!
Wait, but where and when am I going to meet him....Either way, I'm sure I'm going to get more info about it in a few days.

A hand then snatched the paper out of my hand.
"Hey! What are you-"

It's the teacher...
He had a furious expression and doing clicking sounds with his mouth.
"Mr. Nishimura....A love letter it seems, huh?" All the kids ooh-ed and teased me. It was so embarrassing!
Why Mr.Min! Why?!

"You can have it back later, but for now, go sit out in the hallways." He pointed at the door, I sighed and opened the door. I sat on the cold floor and looked out the window.