ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ?

Hope You Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

September 29, 2022...

Wednesday...

8:05 P.M.

Jay's POV...

"Bye Jay hyung and Jake hyung!" Ta-Ki hugged both me and Jake. If you're probably wondering what's going on, I just dropped off Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki on a sidewalk where they could walk home.
"Bye Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki, we'll see you tomorrow!" Jake said while getting inside the passenger seat.
I walked to the drivers seat while giving both Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki a smile with a wave.

I got inside, seeing Jake already has the aux cord plugged in his phone before I could play my music.
I rolled my eyes at him without him knowing while he turns up the music, not gonna lie I'm not that mad at it since it's still pretty good music.

I then looked at the review mirror, looking at Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki who were walking down to their houses. I saw Ni-Ki laugh and smile, it honestly looked adorable....
Wait- It's not that I- well, I just think- You know what? Never mind!

I then heard the music go down. I immediately turned my head to Jake with a a̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ FURIOUS face.
"Yah! Why did you kill the volume?!"
"What the hell has gotten into you, hyung?!?!"
I looked at him with a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about face.
"What are you even talking about?!"
"YOU'VE BEEN ACTING STRANGE EVER SINCE WE MET NI- wait..."

His serious face then went into an opening-grin.
"WHAT?!"
"HAHAHAHA!!!"
He then started cracking up. I looked at him with confusion and like he was stupid. Shouldn't I be the one asking what's wrong with him instead of him asking me?
"DUDE WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR NO REASON?!"
Jake then started to catch his breath while gasping with a smile drawn on his face.

"YOU. *gasp* LIKE. *wheeze* NI-KI!!! HAHAHA! I WAS RIGHT! ME AND TA-KI TALKED ABOUT IT IN THE BATHROOM!"
I looked at him like he was stupid.
"Really?....That's what you think?...You and Ta-Ki really think I have feeling for Ni-Ki?...." I said in a low, stern voice while Jake is dying of laughter and air.
"YEP!"
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Jake, just because I came out as bisexual 2 weeks ago doesn't mean I like every new girl and boy I meet..."
"OH, NO I DONT THINK HE'S JUST A NEW BOY TO YOU!"
I scoffed, dropping my arms off the steering wheel with a p!$$ed of face while Jake goes back to laughing.

I put both of my hands on my face and lay back on my seat.
"Jake, I swear to god I'm gonna kill you..." I mumbled through my hands.
"FOR WHAT?! FOR KNOWING YOU LIKE NI-KI?!"
That was my last straw, I unbuckled my seatbelt and made it look like I was gonna tackle him and kill him.
"OMG, I WAS JUST KIDDING! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL ME, I SURENDUR!"
I then sat back and said, "Good,".

I then heard Jake say something under his breath,
I didn't mind care since it was probably something about me and Ni-Ki. I mean, why would he think of that?! I literally breathed the same air as Ni-Ki and somehow he thinks I like him?! Like who does that?!
I started driving to Jake's house with a tired face while he starts blasting his music and dancing like a maniac.(straykids-)

"DAZE DAZE DAZE! CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY, DANCE DANCE DANCE-!"
"Ok we're here!....you can get out now!"
He scoffed as I turned down the music and said that.
"Alright, bye!" He says while waving the middle finger around my face.
"YOU-!" He immediately opened the door and ran towards his front door to his house.
I swear, he is s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s ALWAYS immature.