𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙥𝙩.2

I'M GONNA BE PUBLISHING MY JAYKI ONESHOT BOOK TOMORROW YA'LL!!!
Anyways!
sit back, play your favorite playlist, and enjoy this chapter!

__________________________________________________

Chapter inspired by the song, "Eyes off of you" by PRETTYMUCH and
inspired by Jay's and Ni-Ki's EnLog's

__________________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5:30

October 14, 2021

Wednesday

Author's POV

"So is this what you wanna do? Called.....What is it again?" Ni-Ki said as they walked in to the place.

"A shooting range, I've always wanted to this stuff so yeah!" Jay said.
"Wait, don't you at least have to be over 18 to do this?" Ni-Ki said in a curious, worried tone. Jay then stopped, thinking about it for a moment.

"Eh, only about 7 months until I turn 18!" Jay opened the door the door of the place and walked in to see a waiting room.
"What do we do now?" Asked Ni-Ki. "Over there," Jay pointed to somewhere where they can sit and choose what gun they want. They walked over there where they were greeted by someone and got to choose a gun of their choice.

"Ooo! I want this hyung!" Ni-Ki pointed at the piece of paper that had an image of a big gun.
"....Would you're brother approve of you holding that?" Jay said quietly.
".....No...." Ni-Ki lowered his voice.
"Ok, get it." Ni-Ki gave Jay a bright smile after Jay said that.

"Well that was easy!"
"You won that bowling game didn't you? Even though I will still let you get it!" Jay joked.
"Ok so we just tell them the guns we want and the fun can begin," Jay stood up which led to Ni-Ki following him.

(I'ma skip the whole shooting range 'cause I'm literally to lazy for this and don't know what happens during a shooting range)

"That was so fun hyung!" Ni-Ki exclaimed as he skipped out of the place. Jay's eyes followed him as he had hearts in them. "If my brother finds out about all about this stuff, he might kill both of us," Jay chuckled.
"He would mostly kill me though since what happened," Jay joked.
"He'll never know about this though! He wouldn't expect his sweet, angel, baby brother to hang out with a guy he doesn't trust!" Ni-Ki grinned while having innocent eyes.

Jay's heart rate went over the roof as he saw Ni-Ki doing puppy eyes. His eyes were on him once again.
Not taking them off of Ni-Ki.
"Anyways! Would you like to go to a café? I found one while we were walking down!" Ni-Ki asked.
"U-uhm, Sure!" Jay woke up from his daydream.

Ni-Ki beamed, grabbing Jay's hand and skipping to the cafe he wanted to go.
Jay couldn't help but smile at him and savor this beautiful day.

Once they got there, Ni-Ki turned to Jay.
"Don't you gotta pay something?" Jay chuckled at him. "Ok, what'd you want?" Jay asked him. "I want cookies, hot chocolate, and waffles!" Ni-Ki have showed him the menu of the café.

"Uhm...The small cookies and waffle right?..." Jay hesitated. "What? No! These ones!" Ni-Ki pointed at the large LARGE ones, which costed about $40 dollars in total.
"Y-you sure right?" Jay stuttered. "Yep!" Ni-Ki exclaimed.
"Ni-Ki that's way to mu-"
"Ok c'mon hyung! Pleeaaase!" Ni-Ki stood closer up to Jay, showing his puppy eyes.

Jay's face turned red from Ni-Ki's cuteness.
"Ok...I'll go to the cashier inside while you can wait outside!" Jay gave Ni-Ki a warm smile while Ni-Ki returned the smile back. As soon as Jay went inside to order their food, Ni-Ki found a table where Jay and him can enjoy their food. Ni-Ki sat down, scrolling through instagram until he got a face time call from Ta-Ki.
He rolled his eyes, knowing exactly why he's FaceTiming him.

"Hey hyung!..." Ni-Ki answered annoyingly.
Ta-Ki, Heeseung, Sunoo, and Felix were all hovering over Ta-Ki's phone, making Ni-Ki see all of them.
"How's your date going?~" Sunoo sneered. Ni-Ki heavily sighed.
"It's not a date! It's just a hangout! The only reason why I'm here is because YOU GUYS were begging me to ask him to hangout!" Ni-Ki whined.

"Oh come on Ni-Ki! It's fun though, right?" Felix raised his eyebrows up and down.
"Yeah! But it would be more fun if you guys could've let me to choose my own outfit! Jay hyung literally had to give me a jacket, and switch jackets because the one he gave me was to thin!" All his friends OoOo-ed and Aweee-ed.

"Isn't that sweet?~ he gave you a jacket so you won't freeze his heart!" Heeseung joked.
"No duh! He doesn't want his husband to freeze before their wedding day!" Ta-Ki laughed.
"YOU GUYS! This isn't funny! You guys begged me to ask him to hangout just so you guys can know if he "likes" me or not! I don't even understand it! I doubt he likes me or not!" Ni-Ki stated.

"Also, I already have somebody in mind!" All of Ni-Ki's friends gasped.
"WHO?!?!" They all shouted.
"NOBODY! HAH!" Ni-Ki was about to end the call until Ta-Ki said something.
"Wait!" Ta-Ki stopped Ni-Ki.

"If you don't think that Jay hyung likes you, flirt with him and treat him like your very own boyfriend or crush, then see the true colors. Don't be surprised if he gives off clues or romantic vibes." Ta-Ki then ended the call, leaving Ni-Ki speechless and having nothing to say.

"I'm back with our food!" Ni-Ki jumped, getting scared by Jay's presence.
"Woah, did I scare you a bit?" Jay questioned with worry.
"No, no, no! Uhm...Can we go to the dance studio now?..." Ni-Ki asked.
"But we just got here and I thou-"
"Good! Let's go!" Ni-Ki grabbed one of Jay's hand and ran towards where the parking lots were at.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

REMINDER THAT I WILL BE UPLOADIN THE JAYKI ONESHOTS BOOK TOMORROW!!!