𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jay's POV

We were walking down the sidewalk to school parking lot.
Ta-Ki and Jake were laughing and talking about how Sunghoon is bad at throwing a ball during football. They were in right in front of me as Ni-Ki was beside me. Compared to Ta-Ki and Jake who were casually talking and laughing, me and Ni-Ki were silent and just looking anywhere but each other.

I could feel my palms getting sweaty just by the fact he is right next to me like, what the hell is wrong with me?
"So! You drop off Ta-Ki's clothes everyday?" I heard Ni-Ki say while I got surprised he's actually trying to start a conversation with me...

"Uhm, yeah I do! I just drop off his clothes off and go home, that's pretty much it!"
"Well, it's just that I've never seen you before."
"Oh! That's because I text Ta-Ki that I'm outside and he get them from the front door,"
"Hm, that makes sense!"
"Ok hyung! Start the car!" Ta-Ki exclaimed. Wait, we're already at the parking lot? "Oh, right!" I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and started the car.

We all got inside, me in the driver seat, Jake in the passenger seat, Ta-Ki in the right backseat behind Jake, and Ni-Ki in the left backseat behind me. "Ok, so what restaurant are we going?" I asked Ta-Ki, looking behind while I had my hands on top of the steering wheel.

"This one Mexican restaurant called...Casa Grande. I heard it's really good!" Ta-Ki said as he was searching what the restaurant is named. "Ok...Can you give me your phone for the destination?" I asked him "Sure," he handed me his phone and opened it on google maps for me.
"Ok...Let's go." I said as I was reversing from the parking spot.

Ni-Ki's POV

I looked out the window, seeing colorful trees and parks as I leaned my head on the window while the sun kisses my forehead. I then sat up looking at the road, trying to figure out if we're close to the restaurant. I could smell the rich and golden scent of the restaurant as we were in the parking lot. Jay hyung then parked the car,
"Ok! We're here let's go!"

We all got out of the car and the amazing smell grew even stronger. As we got into the restaurant, there was about 20-35 people in there. It wasn't that crowded but it sure was a bit packed, only about 5 tables left for us.
"Hi! My name is Jackson! How many are here today?" The host said.
"Just 4 today," Jay responded as the host grabbed 4 menus for us.

"Alright! Follow me!" Of course, we followed him to 2 booth table to sit us down. "Ok...You're waiter will be coming to take your drinks and food any minute now!" The host walked off after putting our menus down.
"What are you getting Ni-Ki?" Ta-Ki asked who is right next to me. "I don't know...Should I get nachos with melted cheese and chicken on top or should I get rice with chicken and beans?" I asked Ta-Ki.

"Hm...Nachos with melted cheese and chicken is a big plate so if I were you I would get rice with chicken and bea-."
"Me and Ni-Ki can share the nachos."
Jay interrupted Ta-Ki.
Me and Ta-Ki both look up from the menu to look at Jay who had a slight red face.

"Uhm...Is that okay with you Ni-Ki?"
Ta-Ki said.
"Yeah! I'm ok with it!" I said while giving a smile to Jay hyung.
As I was back to talking to Ta-Ki, I saw Jake nudge Jay hyung in the corner of my eye. I heard them whisper-yelling to each other but I couldn't understand what they were saying so I decided to ignore it since I probably shouldn't care.